Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Not Believe This Game!

(XBOX)Dark Dragon

I originally try it a little bit before Destiny came out and thought it could be fun.  My friends went to destiny so I did to.  I finally got frustrated at Destiny and came back to this.  OMG talking about major changes since I was gone!  This game feels totally different than before.  I like it before and now I love it!  Everything I wish Destiny was, this game has plus more.  Makes me totally regret not playing this from the start.  

I originally try it a little bit before Destiny came out and thought it could be fun.  My friends went to destiny so I did to.  I finally got frustrated at Destiny and came back to this.  OMG talking about major changes since I was gone!  This game feels totally different than before.  I like it before and now I love it!  Everything I wish Destiny was, this game has plus more.  Makes me totally regret not playing this from the start.  

Just imagine what it has been like for those of us who have been playing since the game first hit open beta, or better yet, those who were playing during closed beta...

It's both.

The only problem is, Warframe is free... so people didn't hype (reasoning on social media) themselves to accept the game like Destiny, and why they're "willing" to pay to buy the game first and grind extremly harder... Ironic isn't it?!

The only problem is, Warframe is free... so people didn't hype (reasoning on social media) themselves to accept the game like Destiny, and why they're "willing" to pay to buy the game first and grind extremly harder... Ironic isn't it?!

What's even worse is that they will eventually have to buy more DLC just to play a game that was designed and sold unfinished just to get people to buy more DLCs...

(That sounded/made more sense in my head. Sorry, if people have a hard time understanding this...)

Edited by Reidmaster

Warframe is far from amazing, let's be objective here.

The reason we are here because we are hopeful it will get better, and eventually perfect.

But it's amazing in concept, and potential. It's also the best F2P around, and beats many AAA titles, too (Destiny). I'd consider that amazing for a game made by (once, if not still) indie developers who were experimenting trying to get out of the previous 10 year trench they were in. DE's done great on this game, especially by letting us play and participate during its active development.