Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Sprint Question. Inconsistent Response Due To User Error?

(PSN)Silverback73

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes I also had this issue. I have a new controller and this bugs the hell out of me. It has to be a bug and it has gotten me killed or almost killed many times. I also feel when I am in a group I have sandbags around my feet, but when I am playing solo its not so noticable. It might be lag. This needs to be fixed.

Interestingly, my son plays on a different account and doesn't seem to have the same issue, so I felt REALLY stupid, as if my manual dexterity was off. I'm glad to see others have this issue. I have been using Volt almost exclusively. I began wondering if it was account or frame related. Just trying to figure out if it is me, my account, my frame, or my controllers. Admittedly, I assumed user-error and will revisit controls AGAIN.

Which frames do you use? Do you have an older PSN account? I have 2 PS4s, one directly connected and one on wifi, so I'll check the difference for possible lag. Doesn't feel like a lag issue, though.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Interestingly, my son plays on a different account and doesn't seem to have the same issue, so I felt REALLY stupid, as if my manual dexterity was off. I'm glad to see others have this issue. I have been using Volt almost exclusively. I began wondering if it was account or frame related. Just trying to figure out if it is me, my account, my frame, or my controllers. Admittedly, I assumed user-error and will revisit controls AGAIN.

Which frames do you use? Do you have an older PSN account? I have 2 PS4s, one directly connected and one on wifi, so I'll check the difference for possible lag. Doesn't feel like a lag issue, though.

I use the volt as well, this makes since if we are all using the Volt. This would explain a lot.