The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken?

The_Nameless_

I have a problem when playing. in void mission game throws me to desktop and i cannot re-open warframe window. sometimes game just freezes i hear loud buzzing noise for a while and then i cant do anything. alt f4, alt tab, ctrl alt del, nothing works only option is to force restart computer. i tried verifying game files and it failed 58 files (5.9 gigabytes)  and downloaded them again and after 2 days this problem came back. just started downloading same 58 files again. I know that nvidia physx effects affect to that freezing problem because if i disable them it wont happen. 

some computer specs

windows 7 ultimate

intel core i5 3450  3.10GHz

16GB ram

ASRock z77 pro3 motherboard

4095MtNvidia GeForce GTX 970

2x 1000GB hardrives 

Also, only verify through the Warframe launcher. Never verify through steam (which is what it sounds like you're doing). Steam verification will always make you redownload the whole game because the version on Steam's servers are outdated compared to the current Warframe version, and because of how patches are applied Steam thinks you have the outdated files, and starts downloading the whole game over.

If turning PhysX off stops it from happening, that could be a sign that either your GPU drivers or PhysX software installation are faulty. I'd suggest uninstalling both and reinstalling them with the version supplied by the Nvidia website.

Also, only verify through the Warframe launcher. Never verify through steam (which is what it sounds like you're doing). Steam verification will always make you redownload the whole game because the version on Steam's servers are outdated compared to the current Warframe version, and because of how patches are applied Steam thinks you have the outdated files, and starts downloading the whole game over.

If turning PhysX off stops it from happening, that could be a sign that either your GPU drivers or PhysX software installation are faulty. I'd suggest uninstalling both and reinstalling them with the version supplied by the Nvidia website.

redownloaded game, verified game files trough warframe launcher, checked drivers all seems to be up to date and tried a little,  had no problem yet but ill test again tommorow with more time.