The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Clan With Logo And Alliance Logo Preferably Moon

---Merchant---

Hi I was in many clans and this one is nearly flawless but ... It does not have alliance logo :(

I m guy 20yo and free [wink at ladies] with active microphone so I can flame you while you do not read chat
I'm mr9 soon 10 with 1,6k+ conclave on every frame + vandal imperator,itzal for archwing I do not miss any arcane helms for perfect stats on my frames

I buy all customizations for plat that I have from trading and without both clan and alliance logo It feels unfinished

I host many different things from ODS to sabotage [mostly places where u can get some nice plat] and clan members are always welcome first then I fill rest with recruit channel 

I also do every event for maximum points and I love to do them 

My favorite gamemode is survival I love to do 80+min runs in T4 void

What I want:
nice clan logo
nice alliance logo
preferably big clan [it is why i post in find a moon clan]

I have already every blueprint ingame so no need for research at all

What I do not like:
too edgy clan names
too detailed clan logo with letters that I can not read 
clan ranks [i really prefer just ''member everyone and 1 warlord'']

I m looking forward to your offers of long nice relationship 

I'm not sure if Space Sharks is where you want.  But I'll vouch for them.

Here is the Space Sharks page: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77136-space-shark-incorporatedrecruitingall-regionscasualcompleted-dojo/

As for alliance with a logo, we're with Synergy - who doesn't have a page.  We own Tikal Earth so you can find our logo there :D. (I am sorry, I don't have it on file)

Deus ex tempus can take ya if u want

Hi my ingame name is MidoriFuse
I really liked your logo and I would like to join if offer is still active

I'm not sure if Space Sharks is where you want.  But I'll vouch for them.

Here is the Space Sharks page: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77136-space-shark-incorporatedrecruitingall-regionscasualcompleted-dojo/

As for alliance with a logo, we're with Synergy - who doesn't have a page.  We own Tikal Earth so you can find our logo there :D. (I am sorry, I don't have it on file)

Thank you for offer but I have to pass. I must say that space sharks did great in events and I believe that They have some amazing and dedicated  players but logo just looks too lazy . 

Hi my ingame name is MidoriFuse

I really liked your logo and I would like to join if offer is still active

Thank you for offer but I have to pass. I must say that space sharks did great in events and I believe that They have some amazing and dedicated players but logo just looks too lazy .

The offer is indeed still active. I have school so i can only send the invite after i get out Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory