Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Has Been Pretty Quiet About The Next Prime...

(PSN)LK-GriM

We all hope that it is Volt and Ash who get Primed next but there isn't any hints atm.

Until then enjoy Volt with Limbo Agile stance

volt179bytidz4.jpg

Until Cloth Physics and his model update are here he has a "hard" time (if you know what i mean)

Edited by Nakimato

We don't have access to DE's sales numbers of Prime Access, but releasing Nova during the Xmas time seems like a smart and safe bet financially. I even purchased it!

It would be sensible then to get the 'perceived worst' between Volt and Ash, not the better, and save the other one for later. 

I'd also take a keen look in adjustments to be made to the frame PRIOR to the Prime launch. Change the mechanics 2 or 3 weeks before being prime-released, set the dev team on laser sights to implement bugfixes/changes to the frame's skillset as soon as they crop up, get feedback, adjust the stats and mechanics accordingly. 

Repeat until the frame is being praised and hyped in the forums 1-2 weeks before launching the Prime. 

Launch the prime and BAM! Nerds smiling giddily like little schoolgirls purchase the newly-refit and primed frame in droves. 

Edited by BrazilianJoe

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, after Nova's been made Prime, any male frame could be next one, not only Ash and Volt as it was before.

any female or male frame could have always been next, there was never any rule for which frame would or would not be primed first.

Edited by havikryan