The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Key Rewards Is Different Than What Is Promised!

xylonez

So....we pay 25k rep for something that we can just do in Cambria Earth?

Here's the thing. Why would I farm keys in Cambria Earth when I can go play some T4 void missions and get far better loot and XP and still gain rep for the void packs? 25k might be too much, that's up for debate but even at this price, I'd never purposely farm Cambria now that we have these packs. I mean what else am I going to use my rep for right now? I'm at max and can't save up any more so I have to spend them anyway.

Here's the thing. Why would I farm keys in Cambria Earth when I can go play some T4 void missions and get far better loot and XP and still gain rep for the void packs? 25k might be too much, that's up for debate but even at this price, I'd never purposely farm Cambria now that we have these packs. I mean what else am I going to use my rep for right now? I'm at max and can't save up any more so I have to spend them anyway.

there is rep cap and i wanna see where you farm 25k rep fast enough without booster

and i wish you good luck with drops in t3 / t4 ;-))))))

there is rep cap and i wanna see where you farm 25k rep fast enough without booster

and i wish you good luck with drops in t3 / t4 ;-))))))

First off, rep gain is pretty fast now even without boosters. Second, rep cap can be boosted by mastery rank. Third, you can't get T4 keys from Cambria. Fourth, I don't need to go out of my way to farm for lower tier keys at Cambria when I can do what I always do and do T4 void missions. Unless for some reason I need a bunch of low Tier void keys RIGHT NOW. 

But like I said before 25k might be too much for the void pack. But I like the fact that I don't have to waste my time on a low level area with very little XP and loot just to get low tier void keys.

Keypack says three keys one of which is rare. It's fine. I get two keys I can usually solo and one key I'll likely share with my clan. (depending on which keys obv). I got a T2Exterm (mine),T1 Sab (share),and a T4 Intercept (share) on my first purchase. I like what I got,and rep always comes back so price isn't remotely a concern...I'll have done quite a bit by the time I feel I need more keys so I'll have plenty of rep. I look at it for what it is...free keys that aren't QUITE the grind I despise,meaning I can sit in Def or whatever and HOPE I get keys (RNG hates me on these), or I can get rep doing what I find fun and get keys (slower, but I solo,and I don't have to do the same nodes over and over, I go where I want).... Yeah, I know which one works for me...