Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Any Of You Have A Guilty Pleasure Weapons?

Quiet_Time1

Snipetron.

Sssssniptetronnnnnnn-ah.

Just...the look. The feel. The satisfying 'Ba-clang' as it fires.

It looks like a cheap plastic box. It hits like a truck. It sounds powerful.

I love it.

I want more railguns in this game. Lanka just doesn't cut it.

Serro and amprex and castanas.

1. All electric

2. High proc rate + Blast proc.

Use it for the lols.

I thought that this thread was about weaps that wouldn't be advisable in high level gameplay? Aside from Castanas (and they aren't bad) the other two weaps are pretty high tier (if not the best) in their respected categories.

Aklato. If it had a stronger sound than I would bring it everywhere.

Oh, and I did potato it. I've been considering some Forma for a while.

Additionally, Ether Daggers and Snipetron Vandal. Golden oldies :3

Edited by MageMeat

Well, well. I think I'll list one for each weapon type.

Primary: Sybaris, honestly it's not that bad but I just love the aesthetic of it so much that sometimes I throw caution to the wind and will actually take it on missions it has no business being on.

Secondary: Well, I was going to say the Dex Furis, but those are objectively awesome so they're out...the Seer. I love the idea of a sniper pistol and the fact that it's the only fusion of Orokin and Grineer technology does a lot to endear it to me.

Melee: Woof. So many. I'd go with the Sheev. I don't really understand all the bashing it gets because honestly I consider it super awesome and, like the sybaris, I'll take it on high-rank missions mostly out of love and spite.

Edit: One last special mention: the Dark Dagger and the Dark Sword. They're both absurd and I wish they had more weapons in the family. A Dark Greatsword perhaps, maybe a Dark Gunsword too if I were to go completely insane.

Edited by Solandis