The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Color

ThePresident777

but then everyone will be black

and then the hipsters will start to use rainbow just because they want to be different

I don't want rainbow hipsters in my space ninja game.

Edited by Necrio

and then the hipsters will start to use rainbow just because they want to be different

This color? its sunset-orange and midnight blue with some elemnts of summergrass-green, you proberbly never heard of it coz its so underground

hipster-barista-template-thumb.jpg

Edited by Depar

Be creative and try something other than generic black ninja.  Or pay the 75 platinum for the skin pack and get it with a bunch of other items.  Sounds good enough to me.

Thing is, all the other colours just look horrible, which is why right now I'm just set to plain white, and not everyone has money to spend.

Be creative and try something other than generic black ninja.  Or pay the 75 platinum for the skin pack and get it with a bunch of other items.  Sounds good enough to me.

I did buy the skin pack. I don't have pure black though. All I've got is a dark gray.

I did buy the skin pack. I don't have pure black though. All I've got is a dark gray.

There is no pure 0,0,0 black.  Just a very dark color.  The one in the fire tab is the closest to black I think.  Pure black should be for the stalker if you ask me.

Be creative?  Where do you see black in any of the Warframe color palettes?  Get off the bad acid trip, wise &#!.

Oh ok.  Whatever you want us to do.  Just say the word.  NOT!

Edited by ThePresident777

a very close to pure black can be found in storm btw, and I believe its by choice they wouldent include black because to be honest everyone would make black and white frames only more likely then not

Black in the terms of dyes and paints is in fact a color.

Nope, it's not. You cannot reach pure black with dyes and paints. There is always some light that is reflected. Also, we are looking at Warframe on computer monitors, which emit light, and don't rely on reflection, therefore black on monitors = absence of light being emitted = no color.

I would assume they avoid black because it pretty much removes all details from the armor (you can see the black detail texture bits even on the darkest color currently available...sooo), tho personally I would love to have a pitch-black for some parts of my gear.

Down the line, they might include patterns and camouflage... XD

thats not 100% true

mostly black got see'n as the mix of all colors, and white is the missing of any color ~smartassguy with "artist"friend~

Video games use additive colour - it would simply take too long to paint all the pixels with dye and the like.