Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constantly Getting Kicked From Matches On Load Up.

(PSN)immanks102

Ever since the introduction of the liset I've had trouble with being kicked from a game when the count down timer timer reaches 3 seconds it happens almost everytime for me anymore it got worse with the latest update. Pretty much the only way I can get into a game is to have someone invite me from inside the game. I'm aware that I have slower than average Internet but I never had this problem till the introduced the player ships. Also the liset is constantly freezing up for me almost every other game and if it doesn't freeze then I fall through the map and die and have to close application. Are there any plans to fix this ?

Edited by (PS4)immanks102

• 4 weeks later...

We're aware of this issue, but still trying to isolate a cause. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but the primary issues are: 

1) Liset fails to load data
2) Dropped connection when trying to join a squad

Are those universal problems for everyone posting problems in this thread? 

We're aware of this issue, but still trying to isolate a cause. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but the primary issues are: 

Yes, and don't forget the freezing on Caelus, Uranus

This bug is also on PC. Not sure about xb1.  

The frequency of this happening has also seemed to lower for me.

A pc player wanted me to add this since he can't comment on here "You actually describe it pretty well and right.

Besides that I only want to know if they acknowledge those problems are also in the PC version since U14.

And if all the other lobby/matchmaking/squad bugs are related to this:

- The squad doesn't show on UI, or is half transparent

- The UI goes unresponsive, this means it gets frozen

- The UI doesn't show the option for voting on the mission/key selected by the host

"

Since last PS4 update I play 1 or 2 matches and have to close warframe and restart app twice to enter the game to find I lost everything I did. I deleted the game and downloaded the game twice but same thing keeps happening, I also tried using a different internet connection but same thing happens, also happens in my sons account EL-GRAN-JUNI. We also get stuck on our  ship and the camera doesn't move, but our character does move. have no issues with my other PS4 games at this time. So far lost millions credits and ducats plus wasting credit, affinity and resources boosters since game don't save the match results when I close the game and restart.

Edited by (PS4)xTHE-DEVIL-ONEx

Just lost the last piece I needed for the Scindo Prime (the blade) to this bug. Submitted a ticked right away, with a clip of the whole thing. We really need some help from the Devs... I feel so abandoned right now, keep looking around for a fix to this problem.... and nothing.

They told me to enter my ps4 into my dmz settings as well as port forwarding. And then if that doesn't work rebuild you data base, then delete and reinstall. Those are all the things they've told me to do so far and hasn't fixed it for me give it a shot and see if it works for you. 

• 3 weeks later...

I opened a ticket for this and support told me the first time to delete game and saved data did all and same things happens after login reward. The second time they told me to completely restore my ps4 and I did it and still having same issues. The third time they told me it was router so I got a new one and same stuff.  The fourth time they told me it was my internet and they fail to see how the issue was on their part. BTW I have a 50 mega download, 2 mega upload open nat connection! If that was the problem it will happen at any time and only happens after login reward. It happened at least 100 times but only after login reward and is the only game i'm having issues with. The fifth time the just told me they fail to see how this can be on their part and that I should delete everything again for the fifth time. Now I just close the game the first time it happens after login reward and play  Call of Duty AW or Grant Theft without any issues online since Warframe just don't want to see me after login.

This happens to me too everyday after login reward 1 out of every 2 matches and have to close app or game leave me inside the match instantly kill me and have to close the app and lose everything  

Edited by (PS4)xTHE-DEVIL-ONEx

I opened a ticket for this and support told me the first time to delete game and saved data did all and same things happens after login reward. The second time they told me to completely restore my ps4 and I did it and still having same issues. The third time they told me it was router so I got a new one and same stuff.  The fourth time they told me it was my internet and they fail to see how the issue was on their part. BTW I have a 50 mega download, 2 mega upload open nat connection! If that was the problem it will happen at any time and only happens after login reward. It happened at least 100 times but only after login reward and is the only game i'm having issues with. The fifth time the just told me they fail to see how this can be on their part and that I should delete everything again for the fifth time lol. Now I just close the game the first time it happens after login reward and play without any issues Call of Duty AW online since Warframe just don't want to see me after login lol.

This happens to me too everyday after login reward 1 out of every 2 matches and have to close app or game leave me inside the match instantly kill me and have to close the app and lose everything  

Drew said he's aware of the issue. It's a connection based issue apperently and aren't the easiest to test. I'd say keep an eye out on update 16 and see if we get any news in there about a fix.