Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Level Selection Option Dialogue On Navigation.

CedarDpg

First off, being able to select which version of a mission on a node we want to run...AWESOME.

However, this adds yet another layer of clicks to get to the mission. I think we should keep this new feature, but I think that information should open up on mouse-over so we can get rid of the additional informational screen and "accept" button on Infestation alerts, get rid of the additional "choose" which side we want to support, etc. For Invasions, the options for which side we want to choose should be on the first menu.

For instance, a node might look like:

Syndicate: Red Veil: Capture: Level 23-30:  2000 Standing

Nightmare Mode: Level 30-37

Invasion: Support Corpus: Level 17-25: Reward: 10000 Credits (0/5)

Invasion: Support Grineer: Level 17-25: Reward: Orokin Cell (3/5)

Play Normal Mission: Sabotage: Level 25-30

Or whatever. 

Edited by CedarDpg

This is slightly aside to the topic but it is about the same subject so I don't think needs a separate thread.

The UI needs to show what the normal mission type is.

Yesterday I was looking to do an Excavation on Earth but none of the nodes said they were an Excavation.  This was because I had a Red Veil Interception mission on Cambria.  I didn't want to do the Interception and the new system is great in that I can select to do the normal Cambria misison but at no point did it tell me what the normal mission type is.

This is slightly aside to the topic but it is about the same subject so I don't think needs a separate thread.

The UI needs to show what the normal mission type is.

Yesterday I was looking to do an Excavation on Earth but none of the nodes said they were an Excavation.  This was because I had a Red Veil Interception mission on Cambria.  I didn't want to do the Interception and the new system is great in that I can select to do the normal Cambria misison but at no point did it tell me what the normal mission type is.

Fully agree with this. This is a change that needs to happen.

The OP's idea is nice too, but the Warframe UI dev team loves us having to do lots of unnecessary clicks to navigate their UI, so I don't realistically see them ever implementing this. "Why let players do in one click what they can do in three?" seems to be the guiding principle behind their UI.