Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Resource Chance Booster Work Now?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Question

About a month back DE reimbursed all platinum spent on resource chance boosters. They acknowledged that the chance boosters had not been working, hence the reimbursement, but did not say if they had been completely fixed. I will be gathering some data, but if anyone could help answer this question or provide personal experiences that would help a lot. I will post data below as it is gathered, but it will take time.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

7 answers to this question

Is there any info on how they work?

You need to kill to get effect, or person with booster in a party is enough?

Nekros desecrate with booster will give more resources? Will give less modules?

A single person having the booster should affect the drop chance correctly regardless of who does the killing. Same goes for the other boosters, though this drop chance booster is the only one that affects the entire squad.

I've messed around with Nekros while using the booster but didn't seem to get any added effect. Though I could have just been not noticing.

A single person having the booster should affect the drop chance correctly regardless of who does the killing. Same goes for the other boosters, though this drop chance booster is the only one that affects the entire squad.

I've messed around with Nekros while using the booster but didn't seem to get any added effect. Though I could have just been not noticing.

Does the booster stack?  If everyone in the squad has a resource booster, does that increase a 2.5% drop chance to 10%?