Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Run I've Ever Had.

Spears

So, being a greedy little pleb, I decided to play tier 4 defense with my mesa.

I assembled a team, assuming we already had a frost, and dove in

I instantly disconnected, and my entire squad was lost

I somehow got them back together, and we tried again, this time connecting properly

Only to realize we didn't have a frost.

We (somehow) made it to round 5, and I tried to extract along with my teammates when the magic host migration happened, and we were suddenly in round 6, not in extraction.

We give up and resign to fighting until the pod dies, and manage to reach round 9 when Mr. Vor decides to show up and crash the party.

We get rekt constantly, and the pod is at 1000 health when we all suddenly disconnect AGAIN.

Suprisingly, we kept the rewards from Round 5 along with the mods we picked up.

god i hate/love my internet

And that's the best run you've ever had?

You should've seen this one time in draco.

I was using oberon, and a guy with a rank 0 excalibur with a rank 12 trinity joined.

I Dc'd at round 3 and had to fight my way to extraction, where I used all my revives, my kubrow died, and the score was 99-96

Only to have a power-out at the final moment.

I was in wave round  8 in staphano leveling my frost and players decided to troll me so they pretended going futher but changed it to extraction in last 0,5sec so I ended up soloing round  9 with 100:0 score

but my favorite was the time when i had mr2 [now i m 10] and i got invited into t4 survival
and ppl were like mr7-16 and they were like ''kick this noob f****  he will be useless n sheet 
I had some serious hate speech there just for low MR what is quite stoopit itself  [i never report ppl for I m not too sensitive to random individuals with no-enought-mom-love problems.
but they decided that we go try it

It ended up that I had 0 deaths and I had to revive every member like 15 times
 sometimes they died at once and I barely revived last one
I would make MR hidden thing if something does not show any skill level IT IS mastery rank

srs tests are easy that I can 9 of them make with closed eyes and only thing that It shows is how many useless weapons and frames did u level up
I would show how many formas u got in weapons or smth that shows you are geared well [conclave can be high with absolutely useless modules like 2,5% status chance bonus giving like 20-50? and cards like 90% dmg bonus giving 5 conclave? just what 

edit:by ''they die'' I mean that they got into bleeding state where u die after 15 or more seconds depending on modules and frames 

Edited by MidoriFuse