Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling Up Archwing Stuff

xventriloquist

Question

6 answers to this question

interception on Uranus is the best way, most people want to go to 4waves, and more waves= more exp.

but even that is a bit slow. i use a booster, but it still takes a considerable amount of time to crank rank.

It's also a bit difficult. I suggest get to lv 10-15 with your archwing on earth, then go to uranus.

I haven't done a whole lot of archwing but the way I do it is as follows: have at least 1 (close to) 30 piece of equipment. The archwing itself or a gun/melee. This is to make sure you can quickly kill stiff you desperately need dead or for when you're in a "oh sh*t" moment. As for the gear you want levelled... play low level missions until you can slap on the right elemental combo (e.g. corrosive/magnetic) You can do this on missions like mars/earth and use your level 30 gear to stay alive if things get hard. Then once you get the elemental combo on there and maybe a few other mods you can move to the corpus sabotage on neptune. There you will gain affinity quicker. Then once you think you can fit on enough mods to handle the uranus interception you can go there to get the last few levels.

For the archwing itself you need to decide which mods you want on it before you move on to the next planet.

Please keep in mind I mostly play solo so there might be faster ways when playing with others (friends leeching you through interception hint hint)