Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys, How Would You Trick Out And Use The Tigris?

(PSN)Silverback73

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm glad you ask! 

vIe4TxW.jpg

Since Tigris have a lot of slash, the best combo to add first is the one that counters the other resistance, like Corrosive, Radiation or Magnetic. However, with how armor works and how bad Corpus shields are, 60% of the time corrosive will work regardless of what you fight (corrosive is still best on Infested). 

However, the priority with the Tigris is not combos, it is penetration. If you do not have some means to shoot down more than one unit at a time reliably, you're gonna have a bad time. 

So what you want is 1) Enough damage to kill stuff (should be easy enough even without Forma, up to a point) 2) Get enough punch through to be able to deal with crowds and 3) Have good enough reload speed (only one mod is available for that). 

Typically you want a last element, and I'd say most of the time the best choice is fire with the Blaze mod or Cold (to deal with shield and alloy armors). I don't recommend two combos element, typically the last combo-element won't be as useful as the first combo and might very well take precious mod slots from reload speed or even punch through.

Hope this helps. 

Seven damage mods and Seeking Force. Elements chosen as appropriate for the target going for direct damage, not procs.

I love utility and most times I argue against the status quo, but the best thing you can do with Tigris is make it as big a boomstick as you can IMO. If I were leveling Tigris or trying to use it exclusively I might put reload speed on there for quality of life reasons but not in a group and not if I could pair it with a pistol that was good for lots of spread out enemies.

Thanks so much! I wanted to try a high base damage, rather unique weapon (still consider myself new) with a high proc secondary (went with that organic-looking corrosive gun that spits and has a name that is similar to Tigris; forget the name, looks a bit like a shell.)

Thanks so much! I wanted to try a high base damage, rather unique weapon (still consider myself new) with a high proc secondary (went with that organic-looking corrosive gun that spits and has a name that is similar to Tigris; forget the name, looks a bit like a shell.)

I'm a ways away from. 4-5 forma'd anything, however.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73