Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Small Tweak To The Codex Scanners (Plants)

Renegade343

Hello all,

As the Codex Scanner allows repeats of scanning Earth plants for collecting their extracts (as to how they do it, I wish I know, and if that technology can be brought to now, it would be rather groundbreaking, if not limiting to one extract per plant, but I am going off topic with this), either to create Antitoxins or to create Health Restores, would it be possible and wanted to, when the Codex Scanner is aimed at a plant, display the number of extracts the player has on the Codex Scanner as well (right at the top of the aiming dot)?

This is just a quality of life tweak for players to see how many extracts of a certain plant they have in their inventory without having to constantly go back to check how many extracts are there in the inventory, saving a bit of time and also for Codex Scanner management. 

Please discuss civilly in this thread.

Renegade343

codex is bad, and scanning might be one of the worse features ever.

the cicero event that brought those horrible plants was widely hated by the community, Im surprised that you enjoy it and want improvements.

Obviously, the best way to improve a system that is not universally liked is to leave it exactly as it is.

Also, I like Quality of Life improvements. +1 OP