Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Continuity.....

Polopoppers

so I was looking at the trade chat then I saw this guy "WTS>MAXED primed continuity for 55p"

my initial reaction was "this has got to be false" 

I messaged the guy and said he was serious and he thinks that 55p is really high "55p is pretty high no?"

When I told him that he could have sold the mod for more like 900p what he said was "you're silly, no one in the world has 900p"

I urged him that he should sell the mod for a higher price but then he ignored me for a reason I don't really know why (I wasn't harassing him or anything I was trying to help him get something much more for his hard effort)

and it makes me think, was he really serious or was he just trolling with me? because daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn 55p is super cheap for a MAXED PRIMED mod

so I was looking at the trade chat then I saw this guy "WTS>MAXED primed continuity for 55p"

my initial reaction was "this has got to be false" 

I messaged the guy and said he was serious and he thinks that 55p is really high "55p is pretty high no?"

When I told him that he could have sold the mod for more like 900p what he said was "you're silly, no one in the world has 900p"

I urged him that he should sell the mod for a higher price but then he ignored me for a reason I don't really know why (I wasn't harassing him or anything I was trying to help him get something much more for his hard effort)

and it makes me think, was he really serious or was he just trolling with me? because daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn 55p is super cheap for a MAXED PRIMED mod

i have only one question:

why haven't your bought it???

should've at least take advantage of it.

well i was supposed to buy it in the end but he ignored me hahaha and i really feel bad because maxing that mod isn't a joke...

i have only one question:

why haven't your bought it???

because i'm a good person???? :))