Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Primary Weapon

Not sure if anyone post this yet. Braton Vandal(yeah I know not all of you have access to this).

It is a Jack of all trades, Good damage and accuracy.

I recently change my primary and secondary back to Vandal out of boredom.  Not sure why the hell I switched to anything else.

I pretty much used everyone "good" weapon in the game, and these weapons are simply the best in any situation.(with the correct mods of course)

I'm still partial to my first love, the Burston. Not a popular rifle, but once you learn to aim at center mass when taking out baddies, them fools start dropping like flies.

My god there's someone else out there!

SO under appreciated, flick of the wrist downwards and drops 3 bullets on the cursor. <3, a little bit of added skill, and boom, almost double the damage of the Latron.

But Im more a fan of melee and skill killing. Feels more diverse and challenging. <3 just about every melee weapon and trying to find there strengths, and love every warframe other than Rhino, who makes me sleepy.

My Lex. Forget the slow rate of fire, and the heavy recoil... Eventually they'll fix it because it's a bit OP, but animation cancel on a Lex = most OP thing i've ever seen. Ever see Lech Kril die in under 15 seconds in 4 player mode? I have. It was funny as hell. Nothing quite like watching four people treat Lex as an unlimited ammo sniper rifle...