Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Primary Weapon

Braton/Hek.

Gorgon was nice with the accuracy, but I've since shelved it for braton post nerf. Hek is still my favorite though. The range nerf just means I have a use for those rush mods now.

Braton/Hek.

Gorgon was nice with the accuracy, but I've since shelved it for braton post nerf. Hek is still my favorite though. The range nerf just means I have a use for those rush mods now.

What's a Rush mod?  </Ash>

Strun/Hek. I'm a shotgun guy.

I didn't acquire the Hek until exactly 1 day after the nerf, but I don't think the nerf affected me as much as some people since I naturally do my best to always be less than 2 feet away from the enemy anyway (I'm also in love with that dynamite style "BANG"). I have a soft spot for the Strun, as it's exactly what I think a proper standard video game shotgun should be.

The Braton.

Good damage, good accuracy, good speed and a good clip size. What more could you want? Then equip it with the Cryo Rounds mod, alongside the Armour-Piercing, Magazine Warp, Ammo Drum and Speed Trigger mods and you have a Grakata with almost thrice the damage.

Boar, the underestimated shotgun.

This gun can take out a horde of foes while only going through half a clip (you better have mag mods on this gun). It does not have the range of other guns but makes up for that with being the close range king with a high dps. You are able to single shot most normal foes and if you ever get in a jam you have a "Oh S#&amp;&#036;!" button. The real drawback is the ammo supply, but if you learn to do single shots instead of going fully auto then you will find the ammo to be decent. 

For those of us who are insane just add a fire rate and mag mod and you have a automatic shotty party!