Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since All The End-Game People Hang Here, What's The Longest You've Gone In T4 Survival?

McTaz

20.. i see no reason to go past that point since thats rotation c

If you got unlimited keys, sure. But right now, T4 keys are officially limited so there actually is a reason now to go past 20mins.

Apparently, we all noob juice.. This guy here, replicating 7h+ score 3 weeks in a row, hehe.

I wonder how that guy does that. The thing is, even using the highest damaging frame Banshee, she would definitely still not be able to kill mobs w/o running out of ammo or without having enemy armor problems. Even with 4 corrosive procs on weapon, I don't see how mobs would still be easily killed. Heck even surviving without getting hit at least once seems impossible.

I think farthest we've gotten was 2 hours 1 minute or something, forgot to screenshot. We didn't get bored after the 1 hour mark because we sang karaoke to 90's songs while we were doing it. LOL. Will probably do another one when we feel bored, or just feel like singing Britney Spears.... Longest survival solo I've done was 53 minutes with Loki and an OP Paris Prime...

Edited by Jynxing

I'm assuming that you're asking about runs after the introduction of bombards and nullifiers. I broke 80 once, with 4 solid players, 4 corrosive projections, the right layout, and the right frames (for us that was Trinity, Nova, Loki, Nekros) its actually not too difficult (but there's little reason to go past 60, best to reset at that point, unless you want leaderboards).

Edited by Snowman486

I was #1 on the Leaderboards there for awhile until some prick glitched 8 hours but my group got to 2 hours, and we could have went a lot further because it will still extremely easy and stuff was just melting, but people had to go. Got almost 100 R5's from this one.

29nzf3l.jpg

Edited by sythex92