Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Primary Weapon Should I Use Next?

Nintenn064

Question

13 answers to this question

I would recommend the Kohm, but only under the specific cases that you have a maxed Primed Point Blank and a reliable secondary. Kohm is fun, but so unsustainable you won't use it long without an ammo scavenger aura or ammo mutation mod.

Amprex is a fun crowd control weapon. It doesn't damage so much but the status chance will allow you to spread a status across a bunch of enemies in front of you. Glaxion has a similar gameplay focus, except the innate element is cold and it's a single beam.

Sybaris is decent enough. Attica is fine too. You will use the Sybaris for traditional run-and-gun gameplay along with some sniping. Attica builds tend to feature Thunderbolt so you'll be looking at a much more frantic playstyle with that weapon.

Edited by MechaKnight

The recoil is very low ( unlike the latron series ) , and ( imo ) the sound is satisfasting

^

And damage is very decent too. I've never actually took it to really high level missions like T4 but with the right DPS mods(*ahem* Banshee) the Sybaris is a nightmare for every single faction.

Sybaris (crit build) and Amprex (crit build), since they both do great damage.

Definitely this. I have my Amprex at four forma and it already tears people apart. Looking to put maybe one to two more forma in it. From my understanding the Amprex is also one of the few weapons that can do red crits.