Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colors?

HAZCHEM21

why cant we have the classic paint pallet unlocked fromt eh beginning of the game rather than purchasing it with platimun or could you even make it that if you have enough credits that you can unlock that only classic pallet that would be cool CX

If you really want credit color sets then wait for a holiday.  So far they have released a 1 credit color set of holiday themed colors for both easter and valentines day.

Other than that since color sets do nothing except allow you to customize how your frame looks I think that they should stay plat only, it encourages people to buy plat which is a good thing for DE.

I agree to a certain extent.

The only colour pack that should either be bought using credits or already available when you start the game is the classic pack. The other packs stay as it they are. 

Or show your dedication to the game by playing till the next valentines or easter, and you too can receive the cute and fuzzy pinky pastel colours we all know and love.

Classic pallet from the outset, not to sure, however I wouldn't complain if they had them as blueprints, be it as rows/shades, columns or even individual.  Atleast that way those that did buy the classic colour already, dont feel too slighted.

For those of you talking purely cosmetics, I'm just gonna mention 2 things:

Dagger Axe Skins, purely cosmetic, can be acquired for free. (Well, for Free to Play)

Avatars. You can buy the avatars for credits (Really cheap too, all things considered).

I don't see how one full color pallette, a really basic one at that, is the end of the world if it was put for credits at a reasonable price, when I can buy a picture to be used as a face with just IG currency.