Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Boltor Style Shotgun

Shifty_Shuffler

I suggested something like this in the https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/15939-suggestion-new-faction-space-pirates/page-9'>Space Pirates suggestion thread. 

The way I see it, it could shoot fletchettes, having actual falloff and making you make up for it by aiming higher... And, since the fletchettes launched like that probably will loose the piercing ability quickly (hush you real shotgun owners, I doubt you got to shoot at something like grineer armour), they could explode for guaranteed knockback! (yay for pocket artillery).

I would agree with everything except explosive rounds as we have enough s%&$ on the screen as it is xD

Heheh, true.

Although, there's always a possibility that Steve will add them just to have more bloomy stuff.

I guess small explosions with no freaking screen shake would only be a hassle to people who use colour correction (for whatever reason).

As taboo as bringing Mass Effect into Warframe discussions is...anybody else think of the Graal Spike Thrower? (Edit: seems someone did...heh)

In honesty..it'd be cool to have yet another pinning weapon, this time in the shotgun category, however the use would be limited..at least with the current distance nerf to all shotguns.

Edited by AscendantWyvern

As taboo as bringing Mass Effect into Warframe discussions is...anybody else think of the Graal Spike Thrower? (Edit: seems someone did...heh)

In honesty..it'd be cool to have yet another pinning weapon, this time in the shotgun category, however the use would be limited..at least with the current distance nerf to all shotguns.

We could call it "Mass vaccinator". Needles for everyone!