Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Here Is Able To Take Wyrmius Seriously?

Matiny

Its just functional enough to wish they would do more with it and deal with all the broken bits like fire from half way down the hallway without seeing the enemy as their range is unlimited.

Specific powerup dropping units. OR do the WF thing and specific units drop specific mods.

Get a Sanctuary and become invincible for 10 seconds.

Get a redirection and take one extra hit.

Get a Provoked and screen bomb if you die.

Get a Vacuum and orbs and ammo drops fly at you from everywhere (does nothing for Wyrm)

Its just functional enough to wish they would do more with it and deal with all the broken bits like fire from half way down the hallway without seeing the enemy as their range is unlimited.

Specific powerup dropping units. OR do the WF thing and specific units drop specific mods.

Get a Vacuum and orbs and ammo drops fly at you from everywhere (does nothing for Wyrm)

The whole point of it is just to be a fun little add on just like Flappy Zephyr was. It's not like they had a gigantic mob of people working on it.

The whole point of it is just to be a fun little add on just like Flappy Zephyr was. It's not like they had a gigantic mob of people working on it.

uuuuh yeah. Like I said. Its just functional enough to wish they would do more with it.

Flappy is just horrible. I wouldn't want any time put in to polish it at all. Wyrmius however feels more like a real mini game.

Edited by Firetempest

Great, another useless mechanic that may very well have an event tied to it and then promptly forgotten. This is the only way they get people to use Wyrm now anyway. I remember when Dethcube came out, he was so much stronger that everyone shelved their Wyrm and he'd be collecting dust since.

uuuuh yeah. Like I said. Its just functional enough to wish they would do more with it.

Flappy is just horrible. I wouldn't want any time put in to polish it at all. Wyrmius however feels more like a real mini game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ these guys get it

they put enough time into wyrmius to make it a thing, FFS at least make it viable, why are all of wyrm's shots so weak? why does getting a different weapon rank you down? why is yer hitbox so huge when all the bullets are also huge? you die in one hit? why no shields? come on...

by basically spending no more effort than they already did, they could have done a better job with it, that's the point, im not asking them to sink 10k man-hours into it

1-man teams design better flash games than wyrmius =/

Yeah, there are totally powerups, in classic side-scroller style. Blue is spread laser, red is firebombs, and yellow is short-range power lasers. They cycle through in a set order, picking up the same color you have increases the power (up to level three), picking up a different color switches your weapon.

It's still a little rough though, mostly because the music is grating and the enemies are capable of shooting from off-screen which really should not be allowed. I'd recommend muting music and putting on

or something similar, makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Remind me of R-type.