Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Windows 10 Things

Oakenman

are we, the PC Tenno, going to be able to play with out buddies on Xbox One with the new windows 10 features?

I would think you still have to own an Xbox One to stream the app. Not too sure on how that's going to work yet, but that's what I think.

i think it would be an fantastic if we could. from what i understand you don't need an xbox to play the games on pc if they're for pc. if they're exclusives, you can stream then to your pc from the xbox, but if they're on both microsoft is going to try to get them cross play compatible.

i hope

i think it would be an fantastic if we could. from what i understand you don't need an xbox to play the games on pc if they're for pc. if they're exclusives, you can stream then to your pc from the xbox, but if they're on both microsoft is going to try to get them cross play compatible.

i hope

still not worth all the dial-home, software-as-a-service, windows-store anti-competitive "let's kill steam", anti-corporate crap they're baking into windows 10. i'll stick with 7 for gaming and linux for everything else. thanks. :P

i didn't even think about that... the problem isn't really whether or not microsoft wants to do it, it's keeping the two in the same version... i'm going to just say that if they won't be cross play, it'll be because of the version differentiation