Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime Build

(XBOX)UND Burrito

Question

9 answers to this question

Intensify, Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage (optional), Fleeting Expertise, Streamline, Stretch, Overextended (optional), Antimatter Drop's Augment, Flow.

Add whatever other mod(s) you like, such as health/shields, or Rush.

Use to bomb the pants off anything with Antimatter Drop. And by pants, I mean everything. Do note that this build will make her first power literally do nothing but waste (a small amount of) energy.

Intensify, Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage (optional), Fleeting Expertise, Streamline, Stretch, Overextended (optional), Antimatter Drop's Augment, Flow.

Add whatever other mod(s) you like, such as health/shields, or Rush.

Use to bomb the pants off anything with Antimatter Drop. And by pants, I mean everything. Do note that this build will make her first power literally do nothing but waste (a small amount of) energy.

You realize power range and power strength does literally nothing to AMD? Range does affect AMD's absorb range, but that's about it.

Hey guys! I'm looking on how to improve my Nova Prime, so if you could tell me a good build that'd be awesome. Thanks for your time!

Redirection, TF, FE, Streamline, Primed Cont, Max Narrow Minded, Stretch. Last slot can be anything, but I prefer Vit for more survivability.

You realize power range and power strength does literally nothing to AMD? Range does affect AMD's absorb range, but that's about it.

Wiki'd.... Oh, herp derp. I see that. I was under the impression that strength increased the multiplier :x

Ah, well. Still, it's an okay build because maxed efficiency + high CC on her ult for if you get surrounded :P

Wiki'd.... Oh, herp derp. I see that. I was under the impression that strength increased the multiplier :x

Ah, well. Still, it's an okay build because maxed efficiency + high CC on her ult for if you get surrounded :P

Your build m prime doesn't even last for 1s. lol.

Efficiency > duration > power strength > range

I prefer efficiency first to make her abilities cost effective, that means equipping a max rank streamline and a rank three fleeting expertise.  Next is improving the range of molecular prime; duration determines the range of MP so I equip narrow minded and continuity.  Additional power strength decreases the enemies' movement speed but doesn't increase the damage they take from MP, so using intensify is enough (blind rage and/or transient fortitude are unnecessary) to slow enemies.  Equipping stretch helps expand the range of explosions from MP, which allows you to wipe trash mobs more quickly.  Sprinkle in quick thinking and flow for survivability and you're good to go.

Streamline / Fleeting Expertise r3 / Quick Thinking / Flow

Narrow Minded / Continuity / Intensify / Stretch

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

This is how I run my Nova Prime. It's the largest range M Prime without sacrifising effciency. they dont chain explode but they still have the 200% damage debuff and are slowed well. Great for high end stuff to keep the incoming damage down. Vitality and Redirection are optional, im using them because i find she is a bit squishy without it.

Power strength only effects the base damage of AMD and the explosion damage of MPrime and that drops off big time later in the game so i dont use any power strength mods.

Swap in an overentended in place of vitality or redirection for a negative nova build.

nowwInT.jpg

Edited by NytroBeast