Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff The Stalker

ADDpillz

Maybe in a 1v1 scenario; he would be balanced. But in group parties, he just gets rofl prison-shower slammed by everyone. Maybe there should be 1 stalker for every party member. 

I really want this guy to be a challenge. The last time he showed up in my party; he died before I even made it to the other side of the defense arena. 

Stalker needs to be OP.

Maybe in a 1v1 scenario; he would be balanced. But in group parties, he just gets rofl prison-shower slammed by everyone. Maybe there should be 1 stalker for every party member. 

I really want this guy to be a challenge. The last time he showed up in my party; he died before I even made it to the other side of the defense arena. 

Stalker needs to be OP.

To be honest, I've been kicked by him (IN SOLO) a couple of times at least. But it's okay - I either wasn't prepared, didn't use the rigth spells or was an outright idiot.

As far as I know however getting him in groups can be quite easy. So I agree.

I'd also love if he acted as a punishment for rushers or AFKers.

There are only two ways I've experinced Stalker fights:

The first possibility is you running around with a maxed out warframe and equipment completely and utterly destroying him.

The second possibility is leveling up new warframes and equipment and being instantly killed as soon as he shows up, sometimes even before I see him.

So if I use a low level Warframe I just go like "Ah, ok this mission is gonna cost me a revive." and then i'm mentally done with him.

The Stalker is a nice idea on paper, but boring in practice.

There are only two ways I've experinced Stalker fights:

The first possibility is you running around with a maxed out warframe and equipment completely and utterly destroying him.

The second possibility is leveling up new warframes and equipment and being instantly killed as soon as he shows up, sometimes even before I see him.

^This

First time meeting the stalker..."What the heck is going on guys! What was that thing that one -shot me".

Now I am at the point, one clip of my Branton Vandal takes him out.

Honestly all DE has to do is adjust his levels so it should scale with the player he is planning on assassinate.

He should not show up in the lowbie areas where new players will have little to no chance of defeating him solo.  I'm fine with him being a challenge for a group at those levels, but not for solo players who don't know what the heck is going on and are just starting out in the game.

I've never killed him.  Best I've done was running away, once in a party where they could kill him, and once solo where I escaped the level in time.  There is no way to fight him if you're actually focusing on leveling your stuff.  You aren't going to be running around with lv30 potato frames and weapons in every mission.

I remember getting attacked by him three times now.
The first time he killed a teammate within milliseconds and then left (The group average around level 5).
The second was much later. THe person he was targeting ran up an elevator shaft and hid while the rest of us picked him off. My mid-rank Lex knocked out his shields in three shots, and my Strun in combination with someone else's Braton killed him fairly quickly.

The third and most recent I barely even remember him. The lights flickered, I finished reloading, three Strun shots later he was, as OP stated, rofl prison-shower slammed.

I'd love him to be a karma charger for rushers and afk people.

He needs a buff and nerf at same time. While frames like ember rhino loki or ash can destroy him in matter of seconds. The ones without defensive powers must just hope they wont get hit by shurikens, get into melee range and cut him till he retreats cause it cant match theirs dps.

I got killed by him today for first time. I was in nyx, when he started talking i was preparing like always(clearing room, looking for open space) and ended in pretty small room. He appeared and got up and exactly in that moment i was dead. He havent dashed or anything so my guess is that i got hit by shuriken. While im fine with him being able to oneshot players but i couldnt do anything to prevent this(maybe firing absorb before he can get up).

He should be more oriented towards enemy he is trying to kill instead of being straight damage type. He should have ability to strip iron skin from rhino, extinguish fire blast and have some sonar or something to find invisible enemies. Also all debuffs should work on him like exca blind or nyx mind control but he should be able to dispell them after short time. DE could also give him abilities matching frame he is summoned at. So when you will be mag he can pull you, cast bullet attractor with short timer or maybe use shield polarize to steal shields and if fight is taking too long he could cast Crush as enrage and instakill.

Stalker needs to be OP.

What stalker?

I'd also love if he acted as a punishment for rushers or AFKers.

Heh. Maybe if a player has separated himself from the closest party member by a certain number of tiles, a Stalker appears without warning and one-shots his sorry arse. Then the rusher gets to lie on his back until the rest catches up, and promptly passes him, shouting at him for being too slow.