Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Hud Additions/options] Quick Team Check System, Energy Bar, Etc

jjpdn

As the medic of the team most of the time, I've always had tons of problems with been able to react in time as my teammates health goes down at the beginning. I'm kind of use to it now, but I feel that the system should be more user friendly. This is why I created this:

QTCS.jpg The dots will be just white if there's no players.

This will go on top of your target reticle (is that what it's called?) and is changeable in the options.

Also, as a Tank Trinity player, one of the biggest things in combat is to be able to judge when to press Blessing. Too fast, you're just wasted it. Too slow, You're dead. The thing is, I have to do that all while dodging in and out of cover, run away from crowds, knowing when you're useful when you're not, make sure you're not too far from enemies so that your Link still works, etc.

So, I think it will be much easier to check on your health if it was right below your target reticle. 

The last addition that i would like is an energy bar for all my teammates. The problem with that would to be to where add the numbers. I don't feel like the numbers are anything important, so I think the easiest way would be to just add a bar. You normally don't care if your allies have 40 energy or 10 energy. You just cast Energy Vampire or put down an energy restore when they have 40% or less energy.

All in all, it turns into this:

HUD_modifications.jpg

The green dot was an earlier version of the QTCS, so just imagine it was a blue glowing thing with a circle of red. 

Edited by jjpdn

Been wanting/asking/seeing this asked for for at least a year... (specifically for EV Trin) I don't see why it isn't in yet.

I've seen 17 posts about that.

Yes.

I counted.

And it's still not in.

I think it's because they couldn't find a place for the numbers, so in the main post, I just said "screw the numbers". 

Edited by jjpdn

• 5 weeks later...

-snip-

The last addition that i would like is an energy bar for all my teammates. The problem with that would to be to where add the numbers. I don't feel like the numbers are anything important, so I think the easiest way would be to just add a bar. You normally don't care if your allies have 40 energy or 10 energy. You just cast Energy Vampire or put down an energy restore when they have 40% or less energy.

-snip-

Energy bars for all players.  Please make it happen.