Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Energy Siphon From The Game, Thanks De

(PSN)torvahn

Really? Please show me these builds. Max efficiency cuts down on duration bad for both Loki's invisibility, bastille, vortex and tesla. Even with a nekros health drops more often than energy.

as a god tier t4 survivalist, I can assure you, the loki t4 survival build which has 11 seconds of invisibility is more than enough to be able to revive and disarm the room for the nova to prime. The only time I can really see an extended duration build needed is if youre farming credits on t4 captures but even then thats an almost unnecessary void floor.

Vauban still has great duration on all of his skills and he already has a huge energy pool so the low cost with reduced duration shouldnt effect the gameplay.

Really? Please show me these builds. Max efficiency cuts down on duration bad for both Loki's invisibility, bastille, vortex and tesla. Even with a nekros health drops more often than energy.

Usually the reduced duration is countered by [Primed] Continuity, Constitution (?), and Narrow Minded.

Also while yes, I agree that there are some more useful auras (in certain cases) than energy siphon, and that energy regen should be a passive for all frames, you are kinda making yourself seem like an entitled snob and an overall jerk that really isn't healthy for discussion.

Furthermore, Primed CP would be too OP. Don't forget the Steel Charge debacle, we don't want another one of those.

Edited by burnoutsniper

Don't you touch my Energy Siphon.... >=/

Why is it that so many players think everyone else should play the game like they do, or think they know what is best for everyone? How about if you don't like the mod then don't flippin use it.

Edited by s7n7a7k7e

Usually the reduced duration is countered by [Primed] Continuity, Constitution (?), and Narrow Minded

PC > ps4. Not there yet. When we get it I'll change my build.

as a god tier t4 survivalist, I can assure you, the loki t4 survival build which has 11 seconds of invisibility is more than enough to be able to revive and disarm the room for the nova to prime. The only time I can really see an extended duration build needed is if youre farming credits on t4 captures but even then thats an almost unnecessary void floor.

Vauban still has great duration on all of his skills and he already has a huge energy pool so the low cost with reduced duration shouldnt effect the gameplay.

You can't be serious about Vauban...bastille yes vortex, no.

Energy drops - Wasted Orbs throught different abilities (Mesa not getting any energy from them while in peacemaker)

Entropy effect - Nerfed in the pc version and it will be soon in ours too

Trinity - Rare to see

Limbo - Also rare to see

Energy pads - Only useable if you got a lot of resources

Try again please.

So people playing mesa are unable to loot energy orbs once they are outside of peacemaker? Synoid gammacor will still be used, trinity is one of the best frames in the game people just dont understand her, limbo is common as all hell depending on the mission youre running, energy pads do not cost much at all, an hour of your time set aside sets you up with enough polymer for a lot of energy pads(and their usefulness heavily lutweighs esiphon)

A little grinding never hurt anyone.

Physique isn't plague-tier like esiphon is, if someone is uninformed enough to run physique, good for them but something has to be do e about esiphon.

Well, as I said, unless it is trashed in favor of providing legendary cores (as compensation for the mod) and a passive energy regen for all frames, I don't see it going over well. And you don't have an issue with ES as far as I've seen, you have an issue with people NOT running CP, which is... silly to say the least. Like other people's builds should affect you or that you should have say over their builds.

I can honestly say that if ES were removed, I know at least four people who would quit the game, myself possibly included.

And Physique isn't plague-tier? My guess is that you mean it isn't as popular while at the same time "useless".

As a god tier T4 survivalist.... Good god how narcissistic are you?

Energy Siphon's usefulness is proportional to your power efficiency and the number of people who have it equipped.

If you're on max efficiency then you can use your first ability every six seconds.

If all four of you have Energy Siphon then you can use your ultimate ability every six seconds.

... and some ultimates cost less than 100 power.

Hi

As one of the more informed individuals who has ascended to the highest heights of the game during this journey

Everything completely outweighs this noobtrap mod by a country mile

Now I understand you might be getting ready to defend your plebeian actions by saying something like "hey jerk i havent got enough polymer bundles for energy pads because energy pads are pointless" or something dramatic of that nature and hey i understand but know your role and shut your mouth you are most likely the people who complained about boltor being to OP but you see those missions suit you so well because hey I won't see you in the void because void is pointless right? So get off the forums and go far,those resources stop blocking yourself from content because you're too lazy to put any effort into your account.

Why are you so cocky? You're tone of elitism from some of your post is really so.... ehhhhhhhh

I use still use energy siphon on particular occasions, when i don't want to spend so many energy restores... For example speed kills on exterminate missions saves me about 1-2 energy restore per run when team has full en siphon on...And when mutliplied by 100 runs, saves me 100-200 En restores...

Those runs dont need Corrosive, Shield, or Rifle Amp Auras.... so Energy Siphon still has its uses, mainly economical

PC > ps4. Not there yet. When we get it I'll change my build.

You can't be serious about Vauban...bastille yes vortex, no.

Oh no my vortex is only 14 seconds!!!!! wth do i do? WAIT ARE YOU TELLING ME I CAN RESET MY VORTEX TIMER AT ANY TIME DURING THAT 14 seconds by putting another one down? LITERALLY MAGIC.

Wrong, 4 mods and you have standard duration and max efficiency. I run it on my excal prime for radial blind spam :)

Why are you so cocky? You're tone of elitism from some of your post is really so.... ehhhhhhhh

I use still use energy siphon on particular occasions, when i don't want to spend so many energy restores... For example speed kills on exterminate missions saves me about 1-2 energy restore per run when team has full en siphon on...And when mutliplied by 100 runs, saves me 100-200 En restores...

Those runs dont need Corrosive, Shield, or Rifle Amp Auras.... so Energy Siphon still has its uses, mainly economical

Yep what he said is true ^

Hi as some who has thousands of exterminate keys myself, for the time being I'll still be able to use my gammacor for literally 0 energy pads used on speed exterminates for credit farming, to alleviate the issue i'll simply run trinity and have a friend of mine saryn. esiphon with 4 people only restore on average 200-300 energy as you know, that really isnt worth running the esiphon(depending on layout the most out t4 ext take is 120-150 seconds)

Oh no my vortex is only 14 seconds!!!!! wth do i do? WAIT ARE YOU TELLING ME I CAN RESET MY VORTEX TIMER AT ANY TIME DURING THAT 14 seconds by putting another one down? LITERALLY MAGIC.

My vortex is well over 20 seconds and I usually use Vauban in sechura more than anywhere else. 20+ seconds comes in useful when you're being knocked around by arson, caustic and parasitic eximus'. 14 seconds < 20+ seconds. When it get chaotic those extra seconds come in useful.

My vortex is well over 20 seconds and I usually use Vauban in sechura more than anywhere else. 20+ seconds comes in useful when you're being knocked around by arson, caustic and parasitic eximus'. 14 seconds < 20+ seconds. When it get chaotic those extra seconds come in useful.

Let me assure you, Sechura is only good for levelling frames, and anyone who is half decent at vauban will always be positioned out of range from any of the aoe. Really poor example sorry.