Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone Who Has Not Read _______, Explain This Panel

Entari0

I am sure you have all seen this around somewhere. An image from a fandom of some kind is posted with no context given, and the poster asks some one who would have no idea what is going on is asked to explain it. That is what we will be doing here. Quote the image you are explaining, and give it your best shot. Try to post some images as well, so we can keep this going.

To start, Someone who has not read Homestuck, explain this image.

eu8YO9p.png

I am sure you have all seen this around somewhere. An image from a fandom of some kind is posted with no context given, and the poster asks some one who would have no idea what is going on is asked to explain it. That is what we will be doing here. Quote the image you are explaining, and give it your best shot. Try to post some images as well, so we can keep this going.

To start, Someone who has not read Homestuck, explain this image.

eu8YO9p.png

The orange dragons bought trading cards from the green jester-lookin' dude and they keep trying to get the girl to join their fandom, and she's tired of their S#&$ and is going to put a stop to it at it's source. And the guy with the mustache in the background is there just because.

No wait, they are in a mall which is where you buy things like trading cards. And he's standing next to a directory thing. And he's wearing a suit, so he must be... the mall manager/owner/caretaker/vip.

Edited by Zachles

Someone who has not read Homestuck, explain this image.

eu8YO9p.png

This is the visual representation of Reddit. The red monsters are the trolls trying to disrupt conversation, and the humanoids are the only people taking it seriously. The gun is a visualized banning device for when the trolls become dangerous. The proof is the fact that the red monsters are holding pokemon cards, symbolically trying to make every topic about pokemon in some way.

Edited by Archistopheles

next round, seeing as we have gotten several answers on the first. Again, Homestuck, and taken wildly out of context. I am not certain when this happened, to be honest, but there are 7000+ pages, and i read all of them in a week, so I guess that gives me an excuse.

m8fyEW6.gif

Edited by Entari0

Round 3 is here, because people should have options.

RnT5s1M.png

The children at Jester school threw a birthday party for the purple-and-orange-hat triplets, but Godzilla's kids were not invited. Furious, he punched a hole in the house so his kids (the orange dinos) could get in and now the two remaining purple and orange triplets are fighting over whose fault it is not inviting the zillababies after tossing their weakest link off the cliff.

Edited by Hyenasaurus

next round, seeing as we have gotten several answers on the first. Again, Homestuck, and taken wildly out of context. I am not certain when this happened, to be honest, but there are 7000+ pages, and i read all of them in a week, so I guess that gives me an excuse.

m8fyEW6.gif

The fate one and their brain suffers after viewing /b/

or Last Post Wins thread

tumblr_m48uv5nvdb1rvhixgo1_1280.jpg

rose_season2_finale_wall.jpg

YES I WENT THERE.

Is that supposed to be from something? I feel like it's supposed to be from something...

Anyways, girl

>mfw he breaks up with me blaming himself

Aaaaand my picture

Bobobo-bo.Bo-bobo.full.213110.jpg

Edited by IceDragonofAmber