The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question Concerning The Seer.

MisterTurn

Question

Hello and greetings to you all. I am setting up a weapon kit for my upcoming Rhino Prime, and I decided to give him a Seer to use as a sidearm. Now, I apparently hit max rank on the Seer when I first started - but I barely remember the weapon, as I swapped to the Sicarus when I had the credits.

Now I suppose my question is - is the Seer a weapon I can rely on? The wiki says it is equal to the Lex, which I use the normal and primed version of often. However I am just nervous about using a blue potato on a weapon that might not be so great.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, and thank you for your help in advance!

9 answers to this question

Hello and greetings to you all. I am setting up a weapon kit for my upcoming Rhino Prime, and I decided to give him a Seer to use as a sidearm. Now, I apparently hit max rank on the Seer when I first started - but I barely remember the weapon, as I swapped to the Sicarus when I had the credits.

Now I suppose my question is - is the Seer a weapon I can rely on? The wiki says it is equal to the Lex, which I use the normal and primed version of often. However I am just nervous about using a blue potato on a weapon that might not be so great.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, and thank you for your help in advance!

I made Seer a project a while back. Let me throw on a full corrosive build and go to T4E, see what it does.

Voting "NO".

Used Build:

Hornet Strike / Barrel Diffusion / Lethal Torrent / Empty

Pistol Pestilence / Pathogen Rounds / Convulsion / Jolt

Could not reliably 1-shot lv35 corrupted troops. Took several hits to kill most medium enemies, three to kill a Corrupted Moa and not always fast enough to kill it before it deployed a drone. Did well against ancients, but Corrosive will do that.

Small mag, slow reload, can't crit, status is unimpressive.

Unless they give this thing the greatest syndicate mod of all time, it's not worth investing in IMO.

Edited by VKhaun

throw a seeker and a hornet strike then all the fire rate mods on the seer youll oneshot everything to level 80 on headshots<< key in this is puch thru and multishot mods youll need a catalyst and 6 formas to accomplish this.

Edited by ranks21