Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

No Reward For 3 Hours T4 Survival.

cyrus106

ohh ok i always stop when we hit 60 mins  people in pubs tend to stop killing after that ...I have only been to 120 mins  in one pub run but was only because three of us was using corrosive projection  +viral 

understandable, most dont pass 90 minutes

Impressive. I really hope you will get your rewards.

How did you manage to never get hit by ennemies ? Past 60+ min they one shot pretty easily (damn bombards), so the ones in the nullifiers shields aren't affected by the bastille, just can't be hit, how di you do ? 

Impressive. I really hope you will get your rewards.

How did you manage to never get hit by ennemies ? Past 60+ min they one shot pretty easily (damn bombards), so the ones in the nullifiers shields aren't affected by the bastille, just can't be hit, how di you do ? 

loki cloak, disarm, bastille....and skill

Edited by cyrus106

Shield polarize scales infinitely. Mag did 93% of our total damage, even with my mega dps synoid gammacor I only did 3% of the total damage. Stack bastille and torid on the door, have a nekros desecrate a revive us, mag shield polarize, loki assassinates nullifiers and disarms

Pretty badass, also good to know that torid is that good. Sucks what happened to you, i hope you get something. But real question from me is how to heck you and your pals had endurance go that far? i get bored after 20mins.

Pretty badass, also good to know that torid is that good. Sucks what happened to you, i hope you get something. But real question from me is how to heck you and your pals had endurance go that far? i get bored after 20mins.

usually multitasking like youtube

Can I please get some clarification on following questions.

1.   Is the afk thing even a thing in endless missions?

2.  If random person runs off, gets downed and dies at minute 45, then watches youtube for 20 minutes, comes back and uses a revive:

2.a Do they get rewards for the 45 minutes they were there?

2.b Do they just get nothing?

3. He runs of, dies at 45min with no revives left. Do they get anything when mission ends 20 minutes later?

2.  If random person runs off, gets downed and dies at minute 45, then watches youtube for 20 minutes, comes back and uses a revive:

3. He runs of, dies at 45min with no revives left. Do they get anything when mission ends 20 minutes later?

It's not supposed to work in endless missions. So this is clearly a bug, and there's no answer to your other question.

I am pretty sure it if you dont get to extraction you dont get any think. (make sense really)

If you get killed at 45 minute mark then go afk I think you only get up to the 45 minute mark no matter how long you stay. As long as you get to the extraction point.

Well its not new to afk system, and definitely an issue. You could glitch and get nothing, happened in long event runs where some peoples scores didn't save. Notably when we did 6 hrs even run only 3 players score got saved to leaderboards, 4th teammate got bugged.

Also if you crash as host, mission of course ends, but you get nothing, only clients rewards are saved.

15fps as welll.

I think just enduring that resolution and fps would be more of a challenge than the actual 3 hour endurance run.

my resolution is actually around 1280x960; or whatever, and the fps drop is due to the MASSIVE EXPLOSIONS going on, tbh. Ever heard of warframes memory leak issues on LONG survivals? Edited by cyrus106