Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rhino Syndrome

-CM-Shymaw

Iron Skin doesn't need a nerf, it needs a rework. It is too strong in the early game with no mods but is useless in the late game with mods.

Prime gear needs to be master locked and can only be bypassed by Prime Access.

An easy way to do that is to mastery lock the blueprint building process, instead of the frame itself.

back in the old days i thought the trend of mastery rank to unlock everything would be continuing all through out the game. like rhino mastery rank 2 or 3 , i forgot. the strum the acrid the lanka , i thought all weapons and new contents would have higher mastery rank so old players could get them first. boy then came all these prime no mastery stuff. 

what happened DE?

I think you are kind of generalizing the Rhino population..
just because alot of them are idiots doesn't mean all of them are.

I've even gotten kicked from lobbies the moment people saw I was playing Rhino.
you know how millions of black people get discriminated because a couple dozen are waving guns around?

that's how I feel about the Rhino population

yes, I Skin up the moment the mission start.

and yes, I fly through low level missions waving my hands in the air like I just don't care.

but that doesn't mean I go around getting myself killed late-game.. we aren't all complete morons.

I admit, getting Rhino asap has made it very hard for me to adapt to new frames.. but that doesn't mean I don't try..
I'm switching between leveling a Frost or Valkyr from time to time (baby steps people)

but I usually switch back to Rhino for important alerts to be safe.

Edited by BaIthazar

That IS the problem.... People who don´t see the problem with Rhino´s skills. Iron skin is useless in lategame and spoils the game early on. And that what you are trying to do is to move the "nooby" title to other frames. Loki is still one of the most hardest frames to play in high level void (1H T4 Survival for example) You have to know exactly what to do, and how, and when. Also he´s the most fragile frame in the whole game and when going past level 105-110 enemies, one corrupted lancers misfire have the potential to kill you, while you are invisible. And how the heck you will survive there without a proper build? I´ve played Loki/Loki Prime for 250 hours so I think that i can easily tell how´s the frame like, also comparing other frames. And my T4 Survival corrupted build is (Overextended, Stretch, Redirection, Primed Flow, Primed Continuity, Narrow Minded, Streamline, Irradiating Disarm.) <3

loki isnt the hardest on comparison without a corrupted build he does work pretty well, i dont use half those mods you do but i still perform as good as anyone, plus people hype up irradiating disarm but to me and my style it isnt all that great, i rather use RD and decoy together that way i get mobs focused in 1 spot and 1 penta shot and they drop.

When I started I chose the MAG, I hit a wall with her on Earth. I couldn't advance and game was a lot tougher. So I bought a Rhino. I just like how he looked. And with him I got around the star map. Started opening up other frames and sunk some money into this game. BAM! He's your gateway frame for new players.

I don't hold still. I keep moving, I play smart. And now I'm just running with a Zephry, Valkyrie, and my Oberon. I still love the Rhino. He's not a tank. He's an ambulance when modded right. All I see is hate for this frame, but when he's roaring, stomping, and reviving you he's doing his job right.

You mean where Iron Skin was an invuln button?

Yeah...because that'll stop people from wanting Rhino...

Open your mind son.

Maybe not when it was an invuln button, just when it was an armour up button. Like how ember's overheat was. I don't like either idea though.