Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is 4V2 Allowed?

SlickGhost

If you use the same broken builds like everyone else is trying to do, you will have no problem with a 4vs1 ...

And I think that some of your 'players' are just specters, even if you say anything else. If I defend I never have more than 1 teammate - same thing as a attacker ...

I'd say just switch the exp from players and specters for a quick fix. That way you'll still have an edge when fighting a squad alone.

This. 

Players are ten times more difficult to kill than specters. Makes no sense to not reward player kill more. 

If they aren't good, but any n00b with a good weapon can point and click. Either way you look at it, you're pretty much done if they huddle the objective. I can use loki, frost, ash, (which is what i use to pvp) and I'm not getting through. You just can't stop or dodge that much fire power. Even invis. I can spot someone in invis, it's not hard at all.

Yes, but anyone can overcome a noob who can point and click, so long as you're a much higher skill level. It's still really unfair, but possible.

Edited by Kashiki

yes yes omg stop trying to say im weaksauce ok. Reguardless of beating the n00b, you have 15 other computers to beat. So stop, and just agree like you did.

anyone can beat the n00b, but who wants to put forth the effort if you're really fighting 1 guy, and it feels like a real alliance? It's the concept.

specters are extremely easy to take out when you know how. First never charge a specter with your melee they will spam there block and neither your wepon or your bullets will get through. Instead hang in the back as a group and shoot them from afar.  The object is to rank up your skills and mods until you are strong enough to advance as a group.

Also specters will always rush to revive there fellow specters so focus the squishy specter frames then when they go in for the revive you have 1 or more still targets that aren't shooting back at you to pick off with ease.