Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Quick question: How is the reward going to be distributed? Will the user need to be online during the giveaway or does he have to only participate in the event of COMPLETE FUSION MOA DESTRUCTIONNN!?The problem for me is that I have to leave today and I will only be back on Tuesday afternoon.Due to the fact that I won't have the needed technology to run the game during my absence I might miss the reward for slaughtering MOAs.
Missing the reward would make me kind of sad :/.

Please answer this as soon as you can and thanks a lot for the attention.
Also thanks for keeping awesome events running to give us fun!

It's at all not the engineer, take a look:

GoCAZlNh.jpg

yea but remember all of the warframes original concept designs were changed almost completely so we just don't know what it could be :/ and im really getting annoyed and amused by the people saying "Rhino prime" "frost prime" or "whatever prime" its nothing bad but don't you want something completely new and not just the same frame with gold on it? -1 is to be expected since people don't like other peoples opinions :/

yea but remember all of the warframes original concept designs were changed almost completely so we just don't know what it could be :/ and im really getting annoyed and amused by the people saying "Rhino prime" "frost prime" or "whatever prime" its nothing bad but don't you want something completely new and not just the same frame with gold on it? -1 is to be expected since people don't like other peoples opinions :/

Ya.  I won't complain no matter what it is because it is our reward for working hard but I would like something new rather than a skin.

Putting in 100% in every round making sure I kill everything for this event~ And I am right! That is Frost Prime! You will feel silly for giving me "-1" very very soon. >.>

Especially if your results don't look like this and if you're one of those people that hang in region chat all day~

Putting_in_100%25_each_mission.png

Spuhdz.png

90-300 kills every single mission I do in Europa! And I am still 110% sure that it's Frost Prime!

Putting in 100% in every round making sure I kill everything for this event~ And I am right! That is Frost Prime! You will feel silly for giving me "-1" very very soon. >.>

Especially if your results don't look like this and if you're one of those people that hang in region chat all day~

Putting_in_100%25_each_mission.png

Spuhdz.png

90-300 kills every single mission I do in Europa! And I am still 110% sure that it's Frost Prime!

Little cocky don't ya think?