Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

The Frost Prime parts are supposed to be in Update 8, apparently. Not sure if that's happening today or on Monday.

This. I'm hearing that Steve's wanting to have U8 live in 2 weeks.

That "Participate now and get rewarded" only means that those who did not get a Prime BP and credits yet have still 13h to kill 1 Moa to get the reward with the second btach on monday, right? No additional "whatever" reward?

This. I'm hearing that Steve's wanting to have U8 live in 2 weeks.

Yeah give it a few weeks. I feel major updates are too frequent at the moment just do some more frequent smaller patches such as bug fixing ones.

:O ohhh no i missed i been away at work all weekend, drill sgt always has us stay out when something good happends lol, plus frost is my main guy to so missed out getting his prime fml. hopefuly they will have some way of redoing it or a way of getting him.

LOL!! They literally sent everything at us at 99%!!

sendeverythingatus_zps2d909f9f.png

cameoutontop_zps34814d41.png

Way to send it out with a bang, but that's not all.....

TOLDYAITWASFROSTPRIME_zpsd108d15c.png

IN ALL YOUR FACES!!! BEHOLD! THE GLORIOUS FROST PRIME! WHICH I DON'T EVEN LIKE!

I WAS RIGHT! SO WHAT NOW?! DO I GET A MEDAL? HOW ABOUT AN APOLOGY?!! LOLOLOL!! 

Woooo.....I need to sit down.... =/

:O ohhh no i missed i been away at work all weekend, drill sgt always has us stay out when something good happends lol, plus frost is my main guy to so missed out getting his prime fml. hopefuly they will have some way of redoing it or a way of getting him.

Just kill Moa's now until the timer runs out. You get rewarded Monday for how i understand it. Even 1 Fusion Moa is enough ;)

Edited by Namacyst

For the next update, can you make it so we are not kicked out of the planet we are viewing if we are disconnected or if the "session is unavailable", I picked the planet, just because i can't do the mission that time doesn't mean I'm not going to keep trying. It's just one of those minorly irritating things that happens.