Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Little cocky don't ya think?

I know but how else will I prove to you all that I'm trying and actually putting effort in, and that I'm not all talk?

For all I know those people giving it a "-1" could be the ones who aren't doing a thing.

And hell I don't even like Frost! I'm a Rhino! 

Edited by Zarozian

Putting in 100% in every round making sure I kill everything for this event~ And I am right! That is Frost Prime! You will feel silly for giving me "-1" very very soon. >.>

Especially if your results don't look like this and if you're one of those people that hang in region chat all day~

Spuhdz.png

90-300 kills every single mission I do in Europa! And I am still 110% sure that it's Frost Prime!

The second shot just shows you got the killing blows, not that you did the majority of the damage. :D

But we applaud you for your efforts none the less. Now... less time trash talking on the forum and more time in-game killing Fusion Moas! Go! Go! Go! :D

Edited by Lifeshield

The second shot just shows you got the killing blows, not that you did the majority of the damage. :D

But we applaud you for your efforts none the less. Now... less time trash talking on the forum and more time in-game killing Fusion Moas! Go! Go! Go! :D

Actually Sphudz was using a Paris bow with an exploding mod and for some reason it gives him more damage than when I one shot everything with my Hek.

Actually Sphudz was using a Paris bow with an exploding mod and for some reason it gives him more damage than when I one shot everything with my Hek.

I'm pulling your chain, chill. :D

Edited by Lifeshield

What the hell do you think I have been doing this whole time while I was on the forums? I can do both at the same time. >.>

What the hell do you think I have been doing this whole time while I was on the forums? I can do both at the same time. >.>

So riled up with anger and fury you had to quote it twice? :D

Read my last post and go get a cuppa for your efforts or something. ;)

Dude, relax.. We all do our part to complete this event. Tbh it's really pointless to post a screenshot of end-mission stats here in the 1st place. 

I got a "-1" for no reason again. >.>

your getting them for acting like an arrogant t**t, claiming you know a 100% what we are getting when actually all you have is a very good guess and whether it is right or wrong does not effect how much of a pleb your are being.

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 6, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 6, 2013 - No reason given

your getting them for acting like an arrogant t**t, claiming you know a 100% what we are getting when actually all you have is a very good guess and whether it is right or wrong does not effect how much of a pleb your are being.

That's a 110%. I'm not acting arrogant I'm being confident, and I am slightly annoyed by the incredible amount of ignorance from people like you.

Hey guys, try to keep it civil. We're all very excited about the reward - no need to go snapping at each other about speculation!

Cause it's normal for civil people to get carried away like this sometimes.