The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Why is everyone leaving Defense on Wave 5 for some S#&$ty mod when the Fusions only constantly appear after that?

I've been leaving wave 5 a fair bit due to lag. I can do wave 20 in Europa if the host has a good connection but when things are moving at a few frames per second even fighting a handful of Corpus crewmen is a real challenge. I think a lot of people leave for this reason to be honest, it's bloody annoying but understandable :/ I've contributed 9 Fusion MOA's so far.... Got them by just playing alone unlaggyifed!

- Saryn's Moult power now has a timer, was highly exploitable

This makes me sad...I counted 15 seconds...sigh. 

Why not make it so you can't cast while in the air? To stop the exploits or something?

Edited by Maeka

Since Saryn's Moult has a timer now they should make it so that when it's HP depletes or timer expires it explodes with poison doing AOE damage. Regarding Nyx's Chaos, you have a lot of time to cleanup and you shouldn't be concerned about the time on it since you can just recast it. If you can't cleanup fast enough maybe you need to upgrade some mods.

EDIT: If you are worried about the timer, Continuity an Flow might help lots with that.

Edited by Bloodywing

Not going to address the nerfs because I haven't tested it yet (one chaos at a time seems steep for it's duration however)

I really *really* *REALLY* love the idea behind this event... but I feel like the bar was set way too high. We're a good 25% or more into the time we have to complete it and we're at 16%...

Please, next time you roll out an event like this either give us more time, make a special mission that has a very high concentration of special mobs and/or maybe make them spawn on any planet system.

I've ditched weekend plans to grind my face off for this, and I know a lot of my clannies have done similarly, and it'll be very disappointing if this doesn't get done because of over-estimations on how much we could realistically kill these things.

Nice update again, and a nice idea to make some event like this.

However, i think we gonna fail. 1million moas is just too much for 25 or less squads :/

Reinforcement from the West Coast are coming shortly it's barely 9 am and Tennos are just waking up. ;)

Since Saryn's Moult has a timer now they should make it so that when it's HP depletes or timer expires it explodes with poison doing AOE damage. Regarding Nyx's Chaos, you have a lot of time to cleanup and you shouldn't be concerned about the time on it since you can just recast it. If you can't cleanup fast enough maybe you need to upgrade some mods.

You can re-cast it... after it's over. That can be very problematic for high end defense maps.

I've mentioned previously I'm not going to comment much on the change till I've tested it myself but let me tell you... when dealing with level 140+ stuff it's going to be very difficult to take down whole groups before Chaos wears off, especially with groups of enemies coming from separate directions and any of them even breathing on the pod means game over.

I can tell you that more than a few people I know have politely asked that people *do not bring Nyx to their defense games* saying that she can't pull her weight on the higher waves... if that's really true, that's a big problem because that's the only place Nyx really shined.

Edited by Bakim0n0

we need more time on the global event.....we wont finish it...

a few time the Grineer is in the way...and the Fusion MOA will not appear...and maybe some alert only on Europa would be nice

I love the changes... i love the event... i love THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

(and i love new mod for Paris too... it's my favourite weapon, along with the dual swords of any type) 

Thanks and congrats for this game :D

I dont get the fuss about the nerfs to Saryn. I love that Warframe and I am still using it, even after the patch.

We all got used to the imba Molt skill but hey, I like the changes.

Saryn is still my main, for me its a good allrounder having nice armor, health, CC (Molt) and dmg abilites (Miasma). Loki doesnt have the AOE DMG and the other Warframes have no or little CC.

As many stated before me, it was just a matter of time until abilities that break the game and remove all sense of danger and excitement in defence missions got fixed.

Edited by Keth

You can re-cast it... after it's over. That can be very problematic for high end defense maps.

I've mentioned previously I'm not going to comment much on the change till I've tested it myself but let me tell you... when dealing with level 140+ stuff it's going to be very difficult to take down whole groups before Chaos wears off, especially with groups of enemies coming from separate directions and any of them even breathing on the pod means game over.

I can tell you that more than a few people I know have politely asked that people *do not bring Nyx to their defense games* saying that she can't pull her weight on the higher waves... if that's really true, that's a big problem because that's the only place Nyx really shined.

Point taken, although people keep forgetting to use Mind Control. It's like having a Decoy but does real damage. So people saying Nyx is now useless because of the Chaos nerf just proves that they don't know how to use a Nyx.

I just wish her other abilities Absorb and Bolts would be more useful.

Edited by Bloodywing

Does this "reward" require free inventory slots? it would be realy dissapointing to let it go to waste...

In game dialog states "relic" so I am guessing it is a new Artifact and thus will not require inventory slot.

Edited by Mickey1779

My only gripe with the event so far is that Europa has no Corpus extermination missions (the only one it has is an Infested one).  With the increased level of the region, it's a little harder for me to do a non-Extermination type mission.  I can do them, but I'm always afraid of ending up with a secondary 'rescue' objective, which I loathe with a passion, especially when soloing.  Compounding this is that the Corpus' laser rifles seem to be hitting my shields a bit harder (probably due to the level difference, actually).

I really wish there was a map or a mission where the Corpus would just send all over their Fusion Moas and maybe everything they got at us!

It would really save time instead of having to chase after them and search every corner on every map for them, my friends and I are practical fighting over each other to get kills, we have no problem killing them but we just need a faster way to kill a lot of them in a huge cluster, we mow down those little small clusters in seconds. =/