Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Not at this rate. We need to get people off of region chat and into Europa, but for some reason I feel like they are all there because they went to Europa and got owned and now they need to rely on us to do it for them. = 3=

Knowing that gives me willpower to keep going^ We take all the credit when this is over~

We're stuck at 59% even after 14 missions.....and each mission with around 90-300 kills. =/

That proves the majority of us is still slacking.

Touche!

Time to suit up!

Sunday starts now. We didn't come close to 75%.

Maybe a little bit of motivational music?

This is my theme song btw~ If that doesn't motivate you to kill all these freaking white meat chickens, then you have no warrior spirit in you whatsoever. 

Edited by Zarozian

90-300 Fusion MOA kills,I think not.

Not at this rate. We need to get people off of region chat and into Europa, but for some reason I feel like they are all there because they went to Europa and got owned and now they need to rely on us to do it for them. = 3=

Knowing that gives me willpower to keep going^ We take all the credit when this is over~

We're stuck at 59% even after 14 missions.....and each mission with around 90-300 kills. =/

That proves the majority of us is still slacking.

90-300 Fusion MOA kills,I think not.

Oh that's just total kills. But the Fusion Moas die the same way as everything else does. But I think within 14 Missions we probably got far more than 300 Fusion Moa kills.

lol really? there trying to bring us down were doing better then they expected! ignore the distraction guys! THIS IS TENNO!

Unbelievable. And it's actually working and that's the funny part. One man has managed to slow down the entire process to a near halt. We're stuck on 61% now!

anime2-FlippingtheTable.jpg

Is it just me or is there someone that just goes through all the pages and "-1" everyone?

Maybe someone doesn't actually want the new Warframe? They're crazy, if you ask me. The picture keeps getting more clear and it looks pretty cool.

I think their is like 5,000,000 Fusion MOA's to kill.

I Estimated cause of how many i kill a level and how many people are playing.

America put a hole in it over night so we need to try putting a hole in it.

If everyone that is Capible of soloing solo's the levels then we will put a REALLY large hole in this.

We will make it cause we are the best, WE ARE ALL THE BEST FOR TRYING!

I have being putting much time into this because i want to see new weapons and gear in the market.

Unfortunatly i havent put no money into the game and id like to cause its really good but money dont grow on trees.

If new weapons and gear come out for winning this event i want to see them and might get them.

This is one of the top games on my game list and i want us all to win the battle on Europa.

(Sorry if i changed topic and people got annoyed)

PS: I have being soloing/Joining and playing in private with 1 of my weak friends.

Don't let the Corpus pervert Orokin techonolgy any further, brethren! Eradicate those abominable fiends at their very lair! Purge them in flames, ravage with blizzards, burn with thunder! Stand strong for the cause, stand strong for each other! For we are Tenno, we are one and we are not to be trifled with! Show those puppets that technology is nothing without the honor to wield it...