Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For People To Rp With

darkwhip11

Looking for some people to role play with.

Our quest is to journey the universe discovering new planets and searching for treasure.

My name is the universal speedster, but you can call me speedy.

I say the hell with everyone i just want to look for adventure and find treasure along the way.

If the Grineer, corpus or whoever else has a problem with it they can come and find me.

Story so far: It seems theres a new threat to the universe everyday, while the lotus has many warframes at her side out of loyalty, others are only there for reward.

freelance Tenno's scavenge the universe in search of many thing, some being purpose or treasure.

Many Tenno's, even those loyal to the lotus have taken over dark sectors and are at war with each other.

The lotus only wishes for the universe to be safe, she does not seem to care if Tenno's harm each other.

So now in this ever changing universe it is up to the Tenno's to decide what to fight for or even to fight at all.

A Tenno by the name of the universal speedster has called for others to help him in his search for adventure and treasure.

This Tenno is a known enemy of the corpus  and a thief.

Will you trust him?

So will you join me?

Be apart of my crew and sail across the universe.

Ok on to the rules:

1. When breaking role play type(RPOFF or RPON IF YOU ARE RE-ENTERING)

2. Must know english

3. Must have a character sheet(character sheet instructions below)

4. Must be wiling to have fun(Add to the role play and enjoy yourself)

5. Must not judge others characters or role playing(suggestions are widely accepted but nitpicking is not)

6. Only one character per person

7. This is not a clan so do not feel tied down

8.RP officially starts when we start a mission(you can use RPON if you want to start a quick role play in the lobby)

Note: no one is forced to role play while in lobby.

Character sheets instructions:

When making your character sheet keep it simple.

You want your character to develop overtime during the RP.

And please for the love of god no rougue or freelance type characters.

Note Tenno's are unaware of their age, they stopped counting hundreds of years ago.

Because of cryostasis most Tenno's cannot recall their birthplace or memories before cryostasis

Example:

Username: darkwhip11.

Nickname:Speedy.

(optional)Firstname:

(optional)Lastname: 

Hobbies: searching for treasure and stealing from the corpus.

Skills: Master of hand to hand combat and hacking, is extremely fast.

Weakness: lacks defense and accuracy.

Bio: When I woke up I helped the lotus and some other Tenno's fight off the Grineer invasion.

After most of that got cleared up I stole some tech from the corpus and left.

Well im bored now and want something more.

They say that their are a lot of awesome places to find adventure and loot, the problem is I need a team.

I hope what ever team I can muster up doesn't slow me down.

We will do most of our role play sessions during weekends around 5pm-1am CST.

We can have role play sessions on the spot at anytime as long as it follows the base story.

If you would like to add a huge segment to the story email me here: slidell11@gmail.com.

username: Sumnes

Nickname: Bael

First Name: Sumnes

Last Name: Firath'vin

Hobbies: Hunting MOAs and Ancients

Skills: A well rounded balance of all aspects of Tenno tactics and abilities, foregoing a single specialization in favor of a Jack-of-all-Trades style of combat.

Bio: Having awakened from cryostasis, I surged with power and obliterated the strange, armored warriors attempting to capture him while in stasis. Taking up gun and blade, I set out to reawaken the instinct of a finely honed warrior within, to seek out challenges in the strange worlds encountered. Many enemies fall to my onslaught when accompying fellow Tenno, but two enemies continue to be a thorn in the sides of myself and my fellow Tenno. Corpus call their mechanical annoyances MOAs, the overly large Infested that love to drag off a comrade are known as Ancients and it is my pleasure to see them all destroyed no matter where I go.

username: Sumnes

Nickname: Bael

First Name: Sumnes

Last Name: Firath'vin

Hobbies: Hunting MOAs and Ancients

Skills: A well rounded balance of all aspects of Tenno tactics and abilities, foregoing a single specialization in favor of a Jack-of-all-Trades style of combat.

Bio: Having awakened from cryostasis, I surged with power and obliterated the strange, armored warriors attempting to capture him while in stasis. Taking up gun and blade, I set out to reawaken the instinct of a finely honed warrior within, to seek out challenges in the strange worlds encountered. Many enemies fall to my onslaught when accompying fellow Tenno, but two enemies continue to be a thorn in the sides of myself and my fellow Tenno. Corpus call their mechanical annoyances MOAs, the overly large Infested that love to drag off a comrade are known as Ancients and it is my pleasure to see them all destroyed no matter where I go.

Great you hate corpus and i hate corpus, were gonna be good friends.

Edited by darkwhip11

Well i do support Corpus, hope thats not an issue. Here we go.

Username: The_Sharp_Demonologist

Nickname:Krauserlols though some call him Loopy for some reason.

Hobbies: Looking for friends, new worlds to explore and supporting the Corpus and finding "hidden gems" withing ignored weapons.

Skills:

- Expertise with close ranged weapons (mostly SMGs) and Heavy weaponry like Heavy Machine guns and Axes.

- Energetic close quarter combatan.

Weakness:

- Somewhat impatient.

- Not the most accurate Tenno out there.

- Has a tendency to jump right towards the heaviest units

Bio: The moment of his awakening unfamiliar faces tried to restrain him, but they couldnt contain the flames of destruction. With a massive burst the area he was located was cleased through fire. As we walked outside he was greeted with more intruders, wich he dispatched with his bare hands. Armed with the weapons of his enemies Krauserlols was still confused, even more with the precence of this Lotus, telling him what to do. In time Krauser was destroying enemy bases left and right and got an interrest on the Corpus as they shared an interrest in Orokin tecnology.

Now With the aid of various Corpus businessmen and the Steel Meridian who knows what treasures he may discover.

One thing out of Character: i am currently using Valkyr for void as shes my tankiest frame and Ember only on special hocations outside of the void (shes still too squishy) and soon will start doing the Limbo quest to get him, i hope RP is not limited to a single frame :)