Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europa Special Mission This Weekend

Saint_Tan

I just logged on this Friday night (Pacific Standard Time).  I was SO happy to see a totally new (to me) special mission with a % bar at just 1%.  I thought - "I will help in this endeavor to rid evil from the galaxy!"

Alas - it is only in Europa.  Europa is a system that is totally LOCKED for me.  Bummer.  I would love to help the cause.  Maybe next time: I could not be excluded from the fun just because I don't have hours every day to dedicate to leveling up and opening up every system?  Add a (mini) special - to lower level systems – for tourists like me - please.

I get the fun/fluff behind making it a single system. And I love the variety. (As well as this game!)  But I am bummed, that I see the special, but cannot be involved.  Simply because I have a life/job/family/other hobbies out side of Warframe that don't allow me to slam through the game, conquering every system inside of a few days.

Not asking for a watered down version where it is only on low levels always.  Just asking for some parity for those of us who are equally fanatic about Warframe, just don’t have the time to log the hours for the full system to be unlocked yet.

Just a thought...

Upvote cos you've only been here 2 weeks and cos you're going to get downvoted by people without a life/job/other hobbies~

Still, as good as your thought is, I can't imagine anything changing about this particular weekend event, what with the timescale! :S

would be an important consideration for future ones though imho!

Thanks for the quick responses.  I hate to gripe on a Beta that I totally enjoy (and is far better than some "finished' games I actually paid for).  But it is more of a "awe, shucks" moment, where I see the 'golden ring' but have no way to reach and grab it.  Those of you with access - live it up and report back to us underlings.  We will live vicariously through you...! 

Yes, I guess if I ‘ask’ another player to allow me in through chat/what-not, then yes, MAYBE I will have access.  I’m just saying that it would be nice to see a shiny/sparkling goal to strive for - within my own reach. Verses having to beg/depend on another person to let me in.

I don’t mind earning my levels.  But this just feels like I have been punished for not dedicating enough time to the game (sorry, real life inhibits.).  Some players are just finding out about this gem. Others, like me, have been around a bit, but still only have so many free hours/minutes to spare. 

Again, not asking to prevent higher level special scenarios – just asking if low level ones can be offered in tandem.

No one wants to feel left out.