Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Infinate Red Crit Bug?

grndragon

today when i started playing after having downloaded the new update, as i was in game with my friend, every single attack with my glaive was a red crit. it was only for me and only for the glaive as well, nothing else. il try to play more rounds and see if it will happen again

no, this seems to be a bug for that one mission. i've played a few more now, it seems that in that mission no matter where i hit, it was a red crit. even then i clearly hit the legs. this hasnt happened again

They fixed it. now a charged glaive does no damage at all. They just bounce off the enemies with no damage at all. Even a storage container can deflect a charged glaive now

Edit: I noticed the red numbers just after the patch. Head shot or body shot from a charged glaive. Didn't notice red numbers with normal hits. You charge, you throw.

After the hotfix, a charged glaive does nothing...

Edited by Indrictus

My glaive inst working after i downloaded the last patch today,missing charged throws against enemies even when im really close to them and only hitting when surrounded like in most of infestation scenarios...

Edited by Raijinmeister