Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retune Nekros Summons - Stress Test Review And Explanation

SnakeWildlife

If an Augment mod comes out for SoTD it better be a good one, because right now theres NO ROOM for more mods when making a Min-Max Summoner.  I dont even have room for Vitality.

I still dont believe an Augment should be a Fix for a power that quite clearly doesnt work.

Edited by SnakeWildlife

This has nothing to do with terrify you dolt. I am not mad over Terrify. I don't even use it. Snake is not complaining over it or saying it needs buffed. Neither am I. He was stating that Nekros has poor survivability due to his 4 being awful right now, and his Terrify also being a bad excuse of a "survive" button. He didn't say it was an end-all. He didn't say it needed buffed. He said even if you used mods to buff it up, it's still not a good ability to rely on for survivability, and doing so takes aways from building for Sotd or desecrate.

Get your head out of your rear, and stop acting like everyone here is incapable of understanding anything.

Even asked DE to increase the Energy Cap for Nekro to 400.

Thats why you neednt bother keep trolling this topic with your random opinion you barely put any thought into when nobody likes it, because you have no proper clue how to contribute to a Summon Buff Nekros direly needs. You haven't got anywhere near enough experience in this game if you think giving nekros an Energy increase will change him  or his summons for the better.

It wont do anything. Stop trying to purposely de-rail this thread.

Edited by SnakeWildlife

Shadows of The Dead:

The greatest issue is that Summon Types have not been considered. An aggressive crawler with waypoints and increased health and damage still does not = Ancients, Tar moas, mothers, eximus etc.

1 of 2 things NEED to take place:

1. The Summon Cache remains but Remove the duration and make the ability a Toggle. Summons would last as long as they have health or Nekros ends the ability.

OR

2. The Duration remains but AFTER Nekros kills the strongest enemies they are always summoned as 4 out of the 10 summons based on the level of his most recent kills. There for Once they're killed their summon type isn't removed by cache limit.

SoTD does not work with BOTH a summon cache AND a duration. One must be removed as per suggested changes.

Edited by (XB1)His 1st Shadow

Puck, you are the one thaT ignored what a post had to say and tried to say we were talking about one thing, when we meant another. Terrify was not the subject, SotD has been and will be in this thread. The point was Terrify shouldn't be his defensive ability, the Shadows should provide that better because Terrify is -much like you said - a panic button. A poor one.

On that note I heard that the new Augment for Sotd is going to buff to make the Shadows be better meatshields. I don really understand why, as they can soak damage as is. Maybe if it causes them to draw aggro, but I feel like they should do that inherintly, not NEED an Augment. anyone seen what this Augment is yet?

Better yet, if anyone knows where the info is coming from and can link it, then please do so. I can't find anything on this supposed new Augment.

Edited by Dyvinex