Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Thank you guys!!! \;w;/

You know what this mean since I can't grind for 24 hours... MORE COMICS!!!! and PAINTINGS!!

Looks like Frostwolf has found out my little secret. Now my beloved Tenno friends! Thou shall kill more!!!!! MUHAHAHAH!!! -Activate Chaos-

23_zpsc4694197.jpg

24_zps7db280a3.jpg

Lol. You know it does make me wonder what ever goes through the minds of the enemies that trigger lockdown, specially when everyone is getting slaugthered.

They probably think they trapped us when they actually trapped themselves. Lambs to the slaughter comes to mid. >:)

The Grineer know they are all expendable clones, so really they are most likely just trying to slow you down so the next group can get into position

No wonder why they are so cranky...

I still love them though, uguuuu (*´▽`*)

Love those. I wanted to draw some short comics too on Warframe, but saying I can draw at all is a stretch.

If you don't mind me making suggestions:

- Excalibur starting a party with the tennos using his Radial Blind.

- Saryn who use her molt to avoid the bulge-tastic male hostage who wants to hit on her. 

- Volt and Mag cuddling together, then Mag says that she wants the night to last longer. Cue Volt who calls Rhino to stomp time (Mag doesn't like that)

- Nyx who forces Excalibur to do stuff with mind control, with the both of them being an implied couple. 

- Ember who accidentally burn a dance floor for real. 

Edited by Kinperor

Love those. I wanted to draw some short comics too on Warframe, but saying I can draw at all is a stretch.

If you don't mind me making suggestions:

- Excalibur starting a party with the tennos using his Radial Blind.

- Saryn who use her molt to avoid the bulge-tastic male hostage who wants to hit on her. 

- Volt and Mag cuddling together, then Mag says that she wants the night to last longer. Cue Volt who calls Rhino to stomp time (Mag doesn't like that)

- Nyx who forces Excalibur to do stuff with mind control, with the both of them being an implied couple. 

- Ember who accidentally burn a dance floor for real. 

Thanks for the idea!

I'll see what I can do, since I don't do shipping comics I will have to tweek this around a bit.

To be honest, If I could, I want to accomplish the mission without killing anyone. If the developer improve the stealth gameplay, I'm happy.

Beside, one of the comic has corpus man who had daughter who is now 3. Then Tenno come and kill. I feel bad for him. Not to mention his daughter.

I recently did that myself. it was a spy mission on Pluto and I snuck in, got the data, and left with only a MOA having a glimspe of me. which makes me think of something along the line of The MOA Who Cried Tenno. (note: I was using ASH with a maxxed smokescreen and had the sentinal Shade)

Volt and mag eh? I don't see what sort of attraction those two would share, and TBH I can't see them ever sharing a spark of interest between each other. And it would require allot for me to change my mind and think of Volt as the plus to Mag's negative.

I had way to much making these jokes.

Edited by EclecticDragon

Hey yuik, here's an idea if you want to take one: Ever noticed how much Tyl Regor talks about fashion related stuff?

There ya go.

HE DID!?!?! Omg I gotta keep killing that guy for his dialog now XD Thanks!