Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

But that will only stop one!

You can't convince them all!

so tell me IF some crazed psycho killer were to ummmm slaughter a few hundred rhinos where would be a good place for him to hide all of the bodies?

:)

First time visiting this thread and I'm already loving every bit of it. Sorry to hear you had bad luck with Rhino players. I at least try to be a team player, though at times it seems like I'm little more than a walking defibrillator given to how often I revive teammates. :D

102_zpsa0c684b7.jpg

THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!

First time visiting this thread and I'm already loving every bit of it. Sorry to hear you had bad luck with Rhino players. I at least try to be a team player, though at times it seems like I'm little more than a walking defibrillator given to how often I revive teammates. :D

THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!

tumblr_lm081trEaJ1qknfzqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqmfik43cl1rrvdubo1_250.gif

tumblr_m3fcjfhUW41rntezlo1_400.gif

Edited by thedrag0n22

A Pretzel bag

Well played. If it were to follow how enemies dissipate, we would likely just disintegrate into a small cloud of bright dust. Or just ragdoll, in which case you could put our corpses in a pretzel bag. But, wouldn't our spikes *COUGH* salt-grains, rip the bag?

Well played. If it were to follow how enemies dissipate, we would likely just disintegrate into a small cloud of bright dust. Or just ragdoll, in which case you could put our corpses in a pretzel bag. But, wouldn't our spikes *COUGH* salt-grains, rip the bag?

36efdn.jpg

My friend, no need to over-think, just let the comedy flow and enjoy.

Finally feel like drawing Frost joke, sorry for the late yellow snow joke lolz. It does take some time to think of a good way to deliver it.

103_zps854f6795.jpg

104_zpsb3c4ba59.jpg

You did good :D

I love how you draw Frosts crab hands :)

We heed Frost Crab Hands cosmetic items in the game!

36efdn.jpg

My friend, no need to over-think, just let the comedy flow and enjoy.

It just happens without me even trying. It is sometimes useful. SOMETIMES, but not always.

I know about that glitch but it was still annoying when we had to go SUPER fast during the event, specially with speed on. This room slow us down the most... by almost 5 seconds...

Wait what... that was a glitch? -____- Seems like perfectly normal wallrun to me.... *slowly walks away*

104_zpsb3c4ba59.jpg

LOL Nyui is so pampered!!! She's even got a walking stereo/manservant!!!