Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

talk_zpse121dee9.jpg  NO.

OBAMA_YOU_WILL_OBEY.jpg

Excalibur: You will obey mah blades *slash dash and Radial Javelin after Radial Blind*

Banshee: Then sound quake now you are off the cliff.

*sees the ghost rider pic*

Loki: Have to love that.

Ember: There is love in air so is heat of the perfect couple.

Frost: Oh please Ember Vor's cold ice from his guts.

Vauban: But those guts melts in seconds when Yui comes trust me.

Ember and Frost stares at Loki waiting something mocking come out from his mouth.

Loki: What? Should I say that Vor would be dancing all over my &#! if I would kill Krill on cold blood? And by they way she doesn't give a S#&$ about Krill and that blade crazy guy.

Ember: Finally you can keep your mouth in line.

Loki: I troll when I want. Ember.

Ember: Yea?

Loki: Dat &#! Mag *mean smile*

Mag Prime: You pervert get over here *pull but pulled a decoy*

Loki: Lololololololololololololol *while Zoren copters*

No! Don't spoil it curse you! If you do it will be the doom of us all!

Nova-Quinn: NnnnnyyyooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!! The cookays will beh mein! -gnaws at-

Did that five minute joke and photoshop I made really take off this much?

And I hate boasting... cultural crash when Thai people value modesty and boasting only creates enemy.

นับถือ

Respect.

(99% Sure Google Translate didn't screw that one up, right?)

People who crave it most rarely understand it at all. In any language.

Modesty, that's a different thing, to me. As many of my friends in my Clan and the forums can tell you.  I may not have much of that.

Still, I'd rather have fun laughing at my own shortcomings, (and by extension my team's) than point blame at one member's "mistakes." So there's that.

I've gotten 11 frames myself and counting. Never really had an opinion on which was best overall. Just which worked best in any given situation in concert with whatever others bring, given whatever nerfs or buffs have come down etc etc. Blah, blah blah.

Except recently I've seen two Nekros doing the Raise the Dead at the same time, in different colours and I thought I was going to have a damned seizure! But that's another story.

Debates on preference and taste are basically pointless, as I've heard said already. An amusing pastime, at best. 

Respect, patience and a good sense of humour are what I look for in teammates and friends. That's what really matters.

But Modesty? Really Yui? Really?

Cultural & language differences aside, you've done more in the last few months with PGO than most of the hardcore gung ho grinder clans out there.

I know the names of most of the other Clans in the Storm category.. I know of few of the leaders' names. and some of my guys know more about them personally because they left those clans. More to the point you've had a BLAST doing it. Right? That much is obvious.

From one stubborn, benevolent dictator to another let me tell you. Modesty is not the way of the Warlord.

Yuikami-senpai... You have NOTHING to be modest about.

Yours with Respect & Admiration.

[The Old One bows low before her, then raises his gaze with respect and a slight wry smile. A cold knowing look, unabashedly breaching etiquette. Then he salutes and strolls casually out.]

I know. I'm the one who posted the Nova Quin photo, on the fan fiction thread.

I never knew it's explode like this ._.

I can't thank you enough for making it...because Nova-Quinn is by far one of my favorite of the three Warframes I write of. I can do all sorts of stuff with her madness

นับถือ

Respect.

(99% Sure Google Translate didn't screw that one up, right?)

People who crave it most rarely understand it at all. In any language.

Modesty, that's a different thing, to me. As many of my friends in my Clan and the forums can tell you.  I may not have much of that.

Still, I'd rather have fun laughing at my own shortcomings, (and by extension my team's) than point blame at one member's "mistakes." So there's that.

I've gotten 11 frames myself and counting. Never really had an opinion on which was best overall. Just which worked best in any given situation in concert with whatever others bring, given whatever nerfs or buffs have come down etc etc. Blah, blah blah.

Except recently I've seen two Nekros doing the Raise the Dead at the same time, in different colours and I thought I was going to have a damned seizure! But that's another story.

Debates on preference and taste are basically pointless, as I've heard said already. An amusing pastime, at best. 

Respect, patience and a good sense of humour are what I look for in teammates and friends. That's what really matters.

But Modesty? Really Yui? Really?

Cultural & language differences aside, you've done more in the last few months with PGO than most of the hardcore gung ho grinder clans out there.

I know the names of most of the other Clans in the Storm category.. I know of few of the leaders' names. and some of my guys know more about them personally because they left those clans. More to the point you've had a BLAST doing it. Right? That much is obvious.

From one stubborn, benevolent dictator to another let me tell you. Modesty is not the way of the Warlord.

Yuikami-senpai... You have NOTHING to be modest about.

Yours with Respect & Admiration.

[The Old One bows low before her, then raises his gaze with respect and a slight wry smile. A cold knowing look, unabashedly breaching etiquette. Then he salutes and strolls casually out.]

Thank you friend.

I'd love to have some respect too, but nowadays people value and demand respect too much, enough to go out of their way and become really nasty to get it. They forget the fact that in order to receive any respect, they have to make themselves deserved it and from people who also have it too, not from people who only think about themselves and too busy try to fetch respect from others, mostly by boasting, dictatorship and bragging, just to make themselves feel higher yet expect to gain respect from people who're less skill or below them. I find that really messed up.

That's not how it works at least around me and I admit there's something like that still going on in my clan, but if people really want respect from me and some others in my clan, they have to show what they are actually capable of, not just trying to get people to listen to them. Sure, they may sound great bragging about things they got, then what? Even worst when people are too busy boasting and bragging on top of each others, it turns competitive and there the fun is gone! Then again, it's a casual clan, some members get so excited about little things, I'll just let it go, but when it got too much I gotta push them down, too... [YES THIS IS A MESSAGE TO YOU PGO MEMBERS, IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, STOP WITH THIS SHIZ!!!]

In my book, people who deserve respect are the quiet ones that just get into action and show people in their team without having to say anything, 'cause they already know what they are capable of, they are confidence and also have their self-respect, so they don't need to brag to make them feel better about themselves. And it's easy to notice who those people are 'cause I prefer teaming up with them most of the time, less headache and trustworthy, another word: they get shiz done. [YES THIS IS ANOTHER MESSAGE TO YOU PGO MEMBERS, IF YOU'VE EXPERIENCED ME YELLING THE SHIZ OUT OF YOU, LEARN FROM THESE SAMPLES! OR A BOOT TO THE HEAD]

Sure I may have done some great things, but it's still great to be humble and not shoving it to other people's face all the time, even good can become rotten. But sure if any member try to cross me I do put them in their places. Just because I'm laid back and joke around doesn't mean I suck and will take crap from others, and as a leader I do have to secure my place, but still... quietly... [or if you talk to some of my members, they probably think i'm a complete b-word from trying to put them in their places. Still, if they do, please tell me the names and I'll jab their eyes]

Edited by yuikami

Thank you friend.I'd love to have some respect too, but nowadays people value and demand respect too much, enough to go out of their way and become really nasty to get it. They forget the fact that in order to receive any respect, they have to make themselves deserved it and from people who also have it too, not from people who only think about themselves and too busy try to fetch respect from others, mostly by boasting, dictatorship and bragging, just to make themselves feel higher yet expect to gain respect from people who're less skill or below them. I find that really messed up.That's not how it works at least around me and I admit there's something like that still going on in my clan, but if people really want respect from me and some others in my clan, they have to show what they are actually capable of, not just trying to get people to listen to them. Sure, they may sound great bragging about things they got, then what? Even worst when people are too busy boasting and bragging on top of each others, it turns competitive and there the fun is gone! Then again, it's a casual clan, some members get so excited about little things, I'll just let it go, but when it got too much I gotta push them down, too... [YES THIS IS A MESSAGE TO YOU PGO MEMBERS, IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, STOP WITH THIS SHIZ!!!]In my book, people who deserve respect are the quiet ones that just get into action and show people in their team without having to say anything, 'cause they already know what they are capable of, they are confidence and also have their self-respect, so they don't need to brag to make them feel better about themselves. And it's easy to notice who those people are 'cause I prefer teaming up with them most of the time, less headache and trustworthy. [YES THIS IS ANOTHER MESSAGE TO YOU PGO MEMBERS, IF YOU'VE EXPERIENCED ME YELLING THE SHIZ OUT OF YOU, LEARN FROM THESE SAMPLES! OR A BOOT TO THE HEAD]Sure I may have done some great things, but it's still great to be humble and not shoving it to other people's face all the time, even good can become rotten. But sure if any member try to cross me I do put them in their places. Just because I'm laid back and joke around doesn't mean I suck and will take crap from others, and as a leader I do have to secure my place, but still... quietly... [or if you talk to some of my members, they probably think i'm a complete b-word from trying to put them in their places. Still, if they do, please tell me the names and I'll jab their eyes]

For the mostpart I agre. I thinks its perfectly fine to boast about awesome things that you have done ONLY if its bettwen freinds or you are willing to show the person how to do the thing, but if its about being a hire rank than another person or surviving longer, or anything like that, I don't agre with that. If its a lagh between freinds and you know were to draw the line, that's fine but anything elce is really quite mean

(sorry for misspellings/ bad grammer, I'm dyslexic and being on a phone doesn't help)

Edited by stingreay

I find Rhino to be incredibly boring. Hell, I couldn't even bring myself to max him out before switching to my new Ember. Sure, his skills are quite useful in many situations, but to me, he's just a slow, boring tank. Frost is much more fun, due to the fact that his skills are actually interesting.

I'm going to go straight out and say it... Frost makes me fall asleep. His only skill worth a damn is his globe. Everything else is pretty underwhelming and under powered.

Thank you friend.

Read and understood Lady Yuikami, all too well.

Almost wish I hadn't been the catalyst to this catharsis... Almost.

People of good conscience can only watch like minds in silence for so long before speaking their mind.

I wager this: you have more good souls beside you  than you have Trolls and Sycophants before you.

They're only waiting for their Mistress to GIVE THE WORD.

At the risk of quoting... myself: Mind over Matter... People that mind don't matter and people that matter don't mind!

That being said... People of the Court of Lady Yuikami mark your words and actions well, a reckoning has been called on this night.

Those of you who never saw it coming should look quickly for the nearest exit ,this will not end well.

If you doubt any of this then you've never held a dream in your heart like a small pulsing flame and risked all you held dear and passed it willingly to another.

That is what burns in your Lady's heart and in every noble Clan-mate who follows her. That is what it means to be a true Warlord.

I wish I could say I pity those who've taken this bond lightly, I can't.

OldJerseyDevil.

Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"

{Blood & Honor.}

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

... yare yare .... 

Things are getting a little out of hand .. or at least much more serious. 

Yui aldow i may not know the full details of the happenings. 

But based on what i read I will state this : 

Its perfectly fine as you are and as you proceed ! Dont worry to much about it 

I know one of the jobs a Leader has is to worry ,yet that shouldn't be your only main concern :) 

One must rule with his heart not just his mind. 

We are aptly named individuals for good reason. Its normal not see on curtain things eye to eye. Yet there are ppl who lack and upbringing of any kind. Knowing things like when to talk and when to shut up , what to value , what is respect and who to show it to. "Kids" like this should grow up. instead of seeking revenge ("Revenge is a fools weapon")

Its perfectly fine (even wise on curtain occasions) to put them in their place in the interest of order.

How you achieve this is a different story...

On a more lighter note : 

OldJerseyDevil.  i suggest you change the word Mistress for Leader. Mistress can mean a long term lover who is not married to her partner. It may also mean a dominatrix in BDSM ;)

Vor might object.  XD

Edited by Elestor

Yui, your latest picture reminds me of Kenpachi zarakin and Yachiru Kusajishi from bleach. Any inspiration there?

I could see a Grineer with an eye patch... Like one of those high tech pirate eyepatches but Kenpachi is still too pretty to be a Grineer