The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Hello Please Cant Reach Relays. (Need Optimization)

ziyax

the relays really need an optimization a freind of mine and my laptop cant reach relays it crashes every time every single time i tried every one of them please help me i have been piling medalions and datum awaiting their optimization and fix so i can try them so please DE help me 

i play every other mission normally and smoothly even conclaves conflicts and dojos but i crash on relays please help 

PS tried turning off DX10 and multi threaded rendering and it crashes every time

srry for bad english.

We need more info in order to help (WAR number would be a good start, that's a bug number displayed by Warframe crash reporter).

I can confirm that every time, I crash as well upon entering the Relays. Here's what I know about the issue:

-The Game doesn't crash until after the Liset 'parking' cinematic completes. Skipping the cinematic causes an immediate crash.

-The Warframe Crash Reporter does not launch when this crash occurs, therefore as far as I'm aware there's no way to acquire a WAR number.

-Modifying video and connection settings has no effect.

-Attempting to enter any of the Relays is an immediate crash; none of them get past the Liset cinematic.

-The Relays worked before their official release to all the public; I was able to successfully enter when Master Rank 10's were allowed to test.

-No other missions or locations guarantee a crash like the Relays do; they all function as per the norm.

-Two of my Three computers can successfully enter the Relays, but as to why is unknown as they are all identical.

I can confirm that every time, I crash as well upon entering the Relays. Here's what I know about the issue:

-The Game doesn't crash until after the Liset 'parking' cinematic completes. Skipping the cinematic causes an immediate crash.

-The Warframe Crash Reporter does not launch when this crash occurs, therefore as far as I'm aware there's no way to acquire a WAR number.

-Modifying video and connection settings has no effect.

-Attempting to enter any of the Relays is an immediate crash; none of them get past the Liset cinematic.

-The Relays worked before their official release to all the public; I was able to successfully enter when Master Rank 10's were allowed to test.

-No other missions or locations guarantee a crash like the Relays do; they all function as per the norm.

-Two of my Three computers can successfully enter the Relays, but as to why is unknown as they are all identical.

I guess you can search for a bug report in WF files, as in every game, but I dunno where is the EXACT folder, and I dunno which disk it is on (C: [Windows one] or where the game is installed [D/G/F wherever you installed steam/WF])