The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Sorry, Spacey. I can't read then.

And Drandko... I don't like Gorgon... D:

Never heard of, oh I don't know, how some people "complain" that the "glorious" Gorgon weapon series is considered overpowered in conclave? + they even got a rare mod that allow it to fire faster for a couple seconds after defeating someone. There is one reason to keep Gorgon; to laugh maniacally as you mow down those haters who defy the power of the Gorgon.

Ooooohhh shotguns eh which shotgun would you recommend? I've been thinking about which shotgun I should get.

Every shotgun has their own fun quirk (comes from a guy who has almost every shotgun obtainable).

For shredding everything to pieces: Tigris with punchthrough mod(if you have). With the mod, you can tear down an entire army with the two shots from the shotgun aka the whole magazine.

My best tip though would be to look on the wiki or watch gameplay videos of the shotguns you are most interested in.

So how about that "Tenno are energy confirmed!" Thread on GD?

Cool poster on it though.

I don't trust on a crazy ex-grineer priest, who believe that the tennos are made of energy. I believe that the tenno is a living being (perhaps an infected human, we don't really know for sure) that can wear any warframes, despite of the gender look of said frame. That warframe "suits" you, ha ha Ordis say as an attempt of amusing the tenno (I mean, at least he tries...).

RANDOM QUESTION TIME

If your character had to leave a calling card that they had been by for some reason, what would it be?
It can be text, audio, imagery or all three at once.

Hexer's would be a condescending note about the security of the location hit.

Umbra would probably do this:

RANDOM QUESTION TIME

If your character had to leave a calling card that they had been by for some reason, what would it be?

Hmm... M would most probably decide to be an A******. She would leave a little audio message with a timer on a bomb. When the timer goes off it'll just be her shouting "BANG!" to scare the crap out of the idiots. Ten seconds later the actual bomb goes off.

If she absolutely had to, I'm pretty sure Aegia's would be a heart drawn in blood on the chest of the important victim, as well as a smaller one on their forehead.

What? You don't expect her to be serious the whole time, do you c:

Four would leave a cup of cold tea. She likes calm situations and since her adrenaline dies off after intense battle, she normally has tea when she gets back to her Liset. But! Since the bodies she struck down have all gone cold, the beverage must do the same.

If it's DUO however, it will leave claw marks in each body it fell, counting from the first up to the last. The final body is always turned into an interior decoration. It will have its innards strewn about from the body, signaling that was the last possible person to see whatever caused the carnage.

Jazz...hmm...she makes as much sense as frying an egg on a cold plate. I'll just say three of the millions of things I can think of: if you ever played Arkham Asylum then she would leave "joker teeth" all over the place. Or she would leave a Musical Jolly Chimp where Intel was stolen from, a core was destroyed, or at the enterence if nobody was supposed to be left inside. That or paint and/or cut a smile into her last victims face or carve it into the wall...or just paint "KUDZU SPREADS" all over the walls.

Sab would probably leave video cards amongst the bodies which shows their last moments being forced to do "I'm a little teapot" at gunpoint.

However if she's being swarmed by endless hordes of enemies her only calling card would be the corridors filled with endless gore and carnage.

As for Sab's fighting style, she doesn't really have one. She's about as incompetent as a butcher when it comes to hand to hand due to always either having a giant f*cking hanmer or ripper claws to do her work for her.

As for with her weapons it all devolves down to purely overwhelming her enemies with power. No fancy techniques or special tactics.

Sebastian would leave behind a copy of the main target person or facility names on a pair of dog tags with the names crossed out.

Quinn would leave behind one of those fancy little cards you would usually see at like a wedding with a persons name on it, but instead it would read With Regards...

I honestly can't think of anything that Gaius would leave behind. If anyone has any ideas than by all means go for it.

RANDOM QUESTION TIME

Arthas would mostly leave a still glowing cut mark from his exalted blade on the nearest wall or if there is no "wall"; on the ground/floor.

Fang would leave a skull from the previous enemy he had slayed on top of the dead body. He wouldn't take the time to seal the wound from the decapitated body, letting the blood create a pool around the lifeless body.

Erida would leave scratch marks from her energy claws in the same area, either to scare the next person who visit the place or to warn other for danger (and so on).

Luna would leave a lotus flower, coloured to match her warframe.

Souna would probably leave a hologram or graffiti with one of her signature lines. She has a few of those, and all of them are equally epic and showy. ^^ Example: 
"The eagle's wings are storm, and it breathes havoc upon you" (for a destruction/extermination mission)

Edited by ArrexDrandko