The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Just to not let that... streak of yours escalate any further, I'll additionally deliver the answer to this OCQ:

While flying over the Bermuda Triangle on their way to Cambria, your OC's ship succumbs to the mysterious magnetic field and plummets, crashing onto a remote island in the middle of nowhere and stranding them with no way of contacting help.

As time ticks by and your OC gradually loses their sanity, what inanimate object from the remains of their ship do they make into a silent (or perhaps vocal at this point) companion?

... for my dear Maina whom you do not really know except for the questions. :D Doesn't stop me though, because I love her.

Maina would take a month, maybe two, depending on the size of the island trying to befriend most plants, animals and some stones she comes across. She's really not discriminating anyone. 

When insanity starts kicking in, she'll drift into a increasingly permanent dreamy state, hearing voices, talking about visions of past and future, hearing voices, and probably start befriending beings from those distant planes of existance as well.

All that without being unhappy at all. 

Edited by ArrexDrandko

Post Stream anouncement: Thank you to everyone who tuned in and thank you to Ghost and Xion for your help in the sortie. (Even though we totally didn't need your help.) ;p

Was kinda wanting it to be a sort of Rp Q&A, but regardless I had fun and I hope you all did to. 

In order to make up for the lack of question answering, I say go ahead and ask me now what sort of questions pertaining to the Setup you may have now. If the questions involve spoilers for U18, please put them in a spoiler.

Spacey out!

Your OC has been thrown into a Medieval fantasy sort of world where all their futuristic weapons and gear non-existent. What would they choose to replace their lost equipment? Also, you can use magic. Or space ninja magic. Just not the 'frames themselves.

Umbra: He'd roll around in chainmail armour with some plating thrown around haphazardly, and use two daggers for stabby times. He'd also, of course, have teleportation/flash step spells.

Hexer: Leather jerkin, leather overcoat with plating in places, and a rockin' big arbalest (heavy crossbow)

Edited by Ghost333

Here's a simple OC question; if you character can or could play an instrument, what would it be?

Arthas and Fang would rock an electric guitar, because both are into rock music.

Erida would use a microphone and be a lead singer.

Luna would mostly use a Violin or an electric piano.

I'm still waiting on things, so why not.

Your OC has just survived insurmountable odds, say a massive 'last stand' sort of situation. Before they get a chance to cheer or congratulate themselves, the dust settles and reveals a much larger army of whatever they were fighting before. Your OC has run out ammo for all their ranged weapons and is down to their melee, and it's pretty much obvious that melee combat is going to be suicidal with the numbers stacked against them.

What would your OC do?

Hexer: -Calm smile- Care to try your luck, *@##$es?   (Reason for this? Hexer's luck is directly proportional to the number of people trying to kill him in the same area. The enemies weapons would most likely explode and kill the army for him)
Umbra: Welp. *draws Dakra* TIME FOR MORE MURDER!   -Charges into the fray, laughing like a maniac-

Your OC has just survived insurmountable odds, say a massive 'last stand' sort of situation. Before they get a chance to cheer or congratulate themselves, the dust settles and reveals a much larger army of whatever they were fighting before. Your OC has run out ammo for all their ranged weapons and is down to their melee, and it's pretty much obvious that melee combat is going to be suicidal with the numbers stacked against them.

What would your OC do?

-cut-

Arthas, Erida, Fang and Luna would work as a team, stay close to each other and try to survive as long as possible. When they reach their limit, they would retreat and fight for another day.

Here's a simple OC question; if you character can or could play an instrument, what would it be?

Arthas and Fang would rock an electric guitar, because both are into rock music.

Umbra: Drums.

Hexer: Cello

That's not very possible, but he would play harmonica.

What would your OC do?

1. Fulgurus would probably look for a leader and then fake surrender to get him closer and chop his head off.

2. If there's no leader he would try to retreat, if that's not possible he would slowly walk towards them with a big sword in his hand.