Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Off Your Resources

DarkLordX2

how did u get all those orokin cells dude.

He probably ran out of prime parts to build and then started doing Metric Buttloads™ of survival/defense/excavation/interception on Cell-giving planets... or tons of Void missions that can give Cells as cheap rewards.

Guys you might want to blacken out your plat / credit amounts to prevent people from knowing how much you have, because it could make you targets for hackers

You can see everyones credits while trading, i dont have a lot plat. And the most important thing: This is not EVE Online, Entropia Universe or another Game with a reallife economy.

You can see everyones credits while trading, i dont have a lot plat. And the most important thing: This is not EVE Online, Entropia Universe or another Game with a reallife economy.

Regardless, there are always bad eggs looking for a cheap way out, allowing them to see what you have openly - opens the door for you to be on their target list, why take a risk and let everyone see your stuff when the option not to was only a few clicks of editing away ?

While some people definitely can see your credits while trading, thats only a small amount of people, sharing the picture on forums allows people to copy paste it and share it anywhere on the internet, which is why I felt the need to say this