The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extermination Event Reward

Feldgrep

Looks like the Stalker portrait to me.

Be funny if the reward we unlock is the Stalker bursting into every subsequent mission we do, rambling about us paying for the crime of commiting genocide against an entire sub-population of Moa. 

Some reward.

Edited by Gestalt

No, what I'm suggesting is if we complete this mission, they release a new warframe, with a boss that drops bps for it, on Europa. Since there is no boss or bp drops on Europa currently

Edited by Feldgrep

No, what I'm suggesting is if we complete this mission, they release a new warframe, with a boss that drops bps for it, on Europa. Since there is no boss or bp drops on Europa currently

Ah I see what you're saying. That's probably a good idea there.

I'm guessing it'll either be a stable way to get Banshee blueprints, or the new warframe's.

If its a boss that drops banshee bps, although I think it'll stay the normal way for banshee, and be a new warframe, watch them implement it the day after I finally find the bp for the banshee helm. Where's a good place to find it now? I've farmed xini, OT, Palus, the one in Jupiter...

Edited by Feldgrep

I could see it being a new warframe, and if they did release a new warframe they would need a new boss that drops its parts, so both could be right. New weapon would be less interesting, as those come out often enough already.

yeah. Im pretty sure every one knows by now that its a new warframe, so yeah. if we can kill all the moas,  they are gunna add a boss to Europa and make a new warframe. very clever DE. I was wondering what you would do with Europa...